[Script][Share]CronMod-A2SD/D2EXT/INT2EXT

Search This thread

Pseudonym

Feb 22, 2012
Imus, Cavite
OnePlus 6
Google Pixel 4a 5G
Hi guys! Since I'm always seeing a post about Amarullz and other A2SD scripts having problems like random force closes, bootloops, slow read/write and not working on Stock and CM9/10 Roms. I'm going to share with you an awesome alternative to those A2SD scripts like Link2SD, Amarullz, S2E, and DarkTremor's A2SD. I'm just sharing this so if you don't wanna use it leave it. I'm just giving you guys alternatives. Try to read the Notes first before posting violent reactions.

Original Thread by croniccorey
All Credits goes to him.

Notes
*Please try to read the whole thread to avoid problems especially the Prerequisites.
*Please do a nandroid backup first if you're not coming from a fresh install of ROM so that we can avoid problems.
*I am advicing you to flash this after a fresh install of ROM.
*Please check your ROM's zip if it has a2sd scripts and remove it before flashing the ROM.
*If you have any other installation methods kindly post it here.
*The INT2EXT+ is the most advicable out of those scripts as it is the one used by the creator.
*Moving /data/data to /sd-ext might slow down the performance of the phone.
*If you choose a d2ext/int2ext script then remove the "06mountdl" or "06BindCache" in init.d folder if they exist as the script will do this from now on.

(Taken from the thread)

About:

CronMod INT2EXT was wrote for use in my rom with the goal to achive a stable and fast way of moving the data partition of your phone to the sd-ext partition, they are available for all users and developers to use in any rooted rom with init.d support.

CronMod INT2EXT scripts are the first universal INT2EXT method released :D

Developer Stuff Next Post

Features:
(All scripts are tested on Android 2.3.7 - 4.2.2)

INT2EXT
-Mounts /sd-ext to /data
-Works with EXT 2/3/4 filesystems
-ZipAligns /data/app on every boot
-No symlinks

INT2EXT+
-Mounts /sd-ext to /data
-Leaves /data/data on internal for speed
-No symlinks

INT2EXT4
-Mounts /sd-ext to /data
-Works with EXT 4 filesystem
-No symlinks

INT2EXT4+
-Mounts /sd-ext to /data
-No symlinks

INT2EXTV2+
-Mounts /sd-ext to /data
-No symlinks
-Supports SWAP2INT
-Completely universal (Testing is needed)

Prerequisites:

-Rooted Rom with init.d support
-SD-EXT partition
-100mb internal is needed for every 500mb sd-ext

SD Card Partitioning:

Partition 1 - Fat32
Partition 2 - Ext 2/3/4

Install:
(Instructions based on ClockWorkMod recovery)
-Download Chosen Script Below
-Place on root of your sdcard
-Reboot Recovery
-Select "install zip from sdcard"
-Select "choose zip from sdcard"
-Select "CronMod-****_signed"
-Select "mounts and storage" category
-Select "format /sd-ext"
-Reboot

(if you already use a A2SD/D2EXT/INT2EXT/M2SD script then you will need to remove it completely)

Downloads
Kindly go to the Original Thread for the download links.

Last edited:

Jar3112

Aug 20, 2011
Vicenza
Hi, I'm using INT2EXT4+. Works great and speed is awesome, but there's only on problem: if I wipe dalvik cache the device doesn't boot.
Looking at the logcat I noticed that it doesn't find davik anymore, there's a bunch of NOT FOUND errors. Is this normal? If not, is it possible to fix it?
Thanks in advance!

Sent from my Ace on Apocalypse Rom

Reactions: Lorubik

Pseudonym

Feb 22, 2012
Imus, Cavite
OnePlus 6
Google Pixel 4a 5G
Hi, I'm using INT2EXT4+. Works great and speed is awesome, but there's only on problem: if I wipe dalvik cache the device doesn't boot.
Looking at the logcat I noticed that it doesn't find davik anymore, there's a bunch of NOT FOUND errors. Is this normal? If not, is it possible to fix it?
Thanks in advance!

Dunno about it bro. Ask it in the original thread. Maybe croniccorey will help you :D

morrisx

Sep 20, 2012
Hi to all!

Sorry for my bad english...

Do these scripts work on a stock Rom, like GINGERBREAD 2.3.6 with version of kernel: 2.6.35.7 dpi@DELL145 #1?
Or should i flash the phone to another Rom?

Kasnar

Jan 17, 2012
I have been using INT2EXT+ for about a week and I am pretty happy with the results, only thing I have noticed is that whenever any app is installed or any read/write operation is performed the phone freezes momentarily and system force closes, I just hit wait, let it do its thing and it comes up good after a few minutes, I guess it's the lag of writing to the SD instead of internal memory, but is this normal? does it happen to you guys using the script?

Pseudonym

Feb 22, 2012
Imus, Cavite
OnePlus 6
Google Pixel 4a 5G
Hi to all!

Sorry for my bad english...

Do these scripts work on a stock Rom, like GINGERBREAD 2.3.6 with version of kernel: 2.6.35.7 dpi@DELL145 #1?
Or should i flash the phone to another Rom?

Yes it will work in stock ROMs but you need to have a kernel that supports init.d. You don't need to flash another ROM, you just need to flash a kernel for stock like Battery Extender or CF-root.

I have been using INT2EXT+ for about a week and I am pretty happy with the results, only thing I have noticed is that whenever any app is installed or any read/write operation is performed the phone freezes momentarily and system force closes, I just hit wait, let it do its thing and it comes up good after a few minutes, I guess it's the lag of writing to the SD instead of internal memory, but is this normal? does it happen to you guys using the script?

Maybe it's because of a lower class SD-card. Never faced that problem

djcasl

Oct 3, 2011
What is the easiest way to check if the script is running OK on my device? I think the script isn't running cause after restore on TB I am going from 120 MB to 45 allready after clean install.

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

I checked the init.d folder and it is empty, I am using the stocklite 7.1 rom from this thread.
xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1703094

EDIT I am trying the Int2Ext+ script

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

You should mount system and data before flashing the zip file. Thanks through this post.
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=30277069&postcount=207

Last edited:

allenpot

Oct 20, 2012
what script will suit for my galaxy ace s5830 runing a custom rom called sgs2 v10? i've tried amarullz mod script to have lot internal memory on my phone, but no luck.... even though i have 1gig partitioning on my sd card..

Ponza

Oct 20, 2012
I have problem with wi-fi after install INT2EXT4+. I have MIUI GB mod.
Someone knows how to fix it?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys! Since I'm always seeing a post about Amarullz and other A2SD scripts having problems like random force closes, bootloops, slow read/write and not working on Stock and CM9/10 Roms. I'm going to share with you an awesome alternative to those A2SD scripts like Link2SD, Amarullz, S2E, and DarkTremor's A2SD. I'm just sharing this so if you don't wanna use it leave it. I'm just giving you guys alternatives. Try to read the Notes first before posting violent reactions.

Original Thread by croniccorey
    All Credits goes to him.

Notes
    *Please try to read the whole thread to avoid problems especially the Prerequisites.
    *Please do a nandroid backup first if you're not coming from a fresh install of ROM so that we can avoid problems.
    *I am advicing you to flash this after a fresh install of ROM.
    *Please check your ROM's zip if it has a2sd scripts and remove it before flashing the ROM.
    *If you have any other installation methods kindly post it here.
    *The INT2EXT+ is the most advicable out of those scripts as it is the one used by the creator.
    *Moving /data/data to /sd-ext might slow down the performance of the phone.
    *If you choose a d2ext/int2ext script then remove the "06mountdl" or "06BindCache" in init.d folder if they exist as the script will do this from now on.

(Taken from the thread)

About:

CronMod INT2EXT was wrote for use in my rom with the goal to achive a stable and fast way of moving the data partition of your phone to the sd-ext partition, they are available for all users and developers to use in any rooted rom with init.d support.

CronMod INT2EXT scripts are the first universal INT2EXT method released :D

Developer Stuff Next Post

Features:
    (All scripts are tested on Android 2.3.7 - 4.2.2)

INT2EXT
    -Mounts /sd-ext to /data
    -No symlinks

INT2EXT+
    -Mounts /sd-ext to /data
    -No symlinks

INT2EXT4
    -Mounts /sd-ext to /data
    -No symlinks

INT2EXT4+
    -Mounts /sd-ext to /data
    -No symlinks

INT2EXTV2+
    -Mounts /sd-ext to /data
    -No symlinks
    -Supports SWAP2INT
    -Completely universal (Testing is needed)

Prerequisites:

-Rooted Rom with init.d support
    -SD-EXT partition
    -100mb internal is needed for every 500mb sd-ext

SD Card Partitioning:

Partition 1 - Fat32
    Partition 2 - Ext 2/3/4

Install:
    (Instructions based on ClockWorkMod recovery)
    -Download Chosen Script Below
    -Place on root of your sdcard
    -Reboot Recovery
    -Select "install zip from sdcard"
    -Select "choose zip from sdcard"
    -Select "CronMod-****_signed"
    -Select "mounts and storage" category
    -Select "format /sd-ext"
    -Reboot

(if you already use a A2SD/D2EXT/INT2EXT/M2SD script then you will need to remove it completely)

Downloads
    Kindly go to the Original Thread for the download links.

Thanks for sharing my scripts man, i like the way you did the download links :)
    For anyone who had the dalvik cache problem here it is the solution, directly from the OP.
    http://d-h.st/LX4
    Flash it to wipe the dalvik cache!

Thanks in advance!

I have a class 4 with 4gb and moving dalvik-cache to ext-partition made my phone slow.. I suggest you a2sd (which move only apps).

Do you think I should buy a class 10 SD card?? I don't want to spend money for nothing:(:(

GT-S5830 / AOKP JB / Tapatalk
    Well Class 10 is much much better. Buy it if you have money. :D