:SOLVED: Use Infuse 4G as keyboard for Note 2?

Search This thread

tazbo28

Dec 28, 2006
Davis, CA
about.me
Wondering if this is even possible. Ive tried the app An2An. This should let me pair the devices up via bluetooth. But they connected and when I began typing, nothing happened on the Note 2. Im running stock Froyo on the Infuse and Cleanrom on the Note2.

Any suggestions on what to do or any other apps that do the same thing, let me know. I would love to use my old Infuse as a keyboard for my Note. THanks all!

Vince.

Update:

In case anyone comes across this thread looking for a reasonable solution, I have found something that works with the app 'Blueputdroid'. It does exactly what I was wanting through a bluetooth connection. The response in typing was really fast as well. You can get the free demo app to see if it works. I suggest following the instructions from the app description to the T though. Because any wrong sequence can throw this thing off and make it not work. Also the app seems to only work using the stock Android keyboard on the transmitter side. Works fine for me and really responsive.

Now I just have to build a phone case that can house both my Note 2 and the Infuse 4g in clamshell fashion. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Bsmith0731

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Wondering if this is even possible. Ive tried the app An2An. This should let me pair the devices up via bluetooth. But they connected and when I began typing, nothing happened on the Note 2. Im running stock Froyo on the Infuse and Cleanrom on the Note2.

Any suggestions on what to do or any other apps that do the same thing, let me know. I would love to use my old Infuse as a keyboard for my Note. THanks all!

Vince.

Update:

In case anyone comes across this thread looking for a reasonable solution, I have found something that works with the app 'Blueputdroid'. It does exactly what I was wanting through a bluetooth connection. The response in typing was really fast as well. You can get the free demo app to see if it works. I suggest following the instructions from the app description to the T though. Because any wrong sequence can throw this thing off and make it not work. Also the app seems to only work using the stock Android keyboard on the transmitter side. Works fine for me and really responsive.

Now I just have to build a phone case that can house both my Note 2 and the Infuse 4g in clamshell fashion. :D
    Did you ever build a case? I'd be interested in seeing how it works.

Sent from my SGH-I317 using xda premium