[ROM] ODJDub HD Express 1.0 Thunderbolt Sense 3.0 Fully Working Landscape!!! 4.16.12

Search This thread

outerdepth

Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 13, 2008
Memphis
ODJdub_Thunderbolt.png

The Team:
outerdepth
justinswidebody
Diablo67
the_plattypus
chubbzlou01
sarkisdx

HUGE Thanks to the following:
BuffoGT for the base
GruesomeWolf and Team Nocturnal
TommyTomato
Team Synergy
Virus
Gnufabio
Donators

Hello, XDA!!!

This is the new thread and home for the Express for Thunderbolt. I am pleased to bring you the best ROM ever for our phones. This is a mashup of the HTC Flyer tablet pc's ROM and the Evo3D (Shooter) ROM. I am happy to say this ROM is lightning fast and has been tweaked and had enhancements done to the sound and display to bring you a brighter more vivid screen and enhanced sound over the stock. This ROM has all the goodies from the HTC Flyer, and all the functionality of our Thunderbolt's. It has tons of features which I will list below. Enjoy the ROM and please read the OP in entirety. We don't want to clog up the page with unnecessary discussion.

THIS ROM IS STILL BETA SO THINGS WILL BE UPDATED AS FOUND!!!!

That being said here are the goods...

The Goods:
-Fully working landscape
-4G!!!
-Landscape Sense 3.0 Lockscreen with weather
-Beats Audio
-Working camera
-Hacked Wifi-Hotspot
-Added apps, removed unwanted bloat
-New Visual Voicemail
-Working Shortcuts
-Weather on Lockscreen
-Tons of others!!!

BUGS
-You tell me

-Planning on more customizations for the future update!!!

**Disclaimer: Flash this ROM at your own risk. We are not responsible if you brick your phone. Please follow all install instructions.

**Do not discuss off topic things on this thread. It is for developmental purposes. PM me if you need to discuss anything not really appropriate for the purpose of the thread, but is ROM related.

Installation:

1.Download ROM
2.Copy ROM to root of SD card
3.Wipe all userdata/factory reset
4.Flash ROM
5.Enjoy your new toy

Changelog:

**IN ORDER TO ASSIGN SHORTCUTS & WEATHER, PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTUCTIONS BELOW:
1.In personalize, select edit lockscreen.
2.When popup menu appears, select Rosie Utility in order to edit shortcuts.
3. Hit done, then check shortcuts.
4.To assign weather to lock, do above method, except choose shortcut lockscreen from popup menu. Uncheck add weather box for no weather, or leave it checked to have weather on lockscreen.

ODJDub Express 1.0

-Initial Release

Download Link:http://www.androidfilehost.com/main...pth/Justinswidebody/3xpreSs BolT ODJDubHD.zip

Last edited:

santod040

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Nov 7, 2008
NorCal
Very nice to see something different on the menu, thanks a bunch for your efforts and contribution!
The poor Thunderbolt still needs love too ;)

***EDIT
Made this real quick for your OP.
It's not perfect, but at least they are Thunderbolts :)
Feel free to use if you want, or not.
Thanks again!

ODJdub_Thunderbolt.png

Last edited:

outerdepth

Apr 13, 2008
Memphis
Very nice to see something different on the menu, thanks a bunch for your efforts and contribution!
The poor Thunderbolt still needs love too ;)

***EDIT
Made this real quick for your OP.
It's not perfect, but at least they are Thunderbolts :)
Feel free to use if you want, or not.
Thanks again!

I updated the OP with your image, thanks a million,brother. You are awesome.

The same outerdepth from the dash forums? Downloading now thanks for the new rom!

Yes...Yes, it is. Thanks for the warm welcome!! I am back in action here on XDA. I guess you remember the ODSHOWeather!!!

brandogg

Jul 27, 2008
Can you please show a screen shot of the HTC Mucic Player (widget and the actual app), it never worked in Landscape for me correctly.

outerdepth

Apr 13, 2008
Memphis
Music App Screenshots

Can you please show a screen shot of the HTC Mucic Player (widget and the actual app), it never worked in Landscape for me correctly.

Sure I can do that check them out below.

First: The Widget
2012-04-17_11-18-17.jpg

2nd: Landscape View of Application #1
2012-04-17_11-18-38.jpg

3rd: Landscape View of Application #2
2012-04-17_11-18-48.jpg

Last edited:

gammaxgoblin

Nov 19, 2010
awesome ROM! I would like to see a mod for the regular 4 columns on homescreen and the standard HTC dock. tyvm for your work!

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ODJdub_Thunderbolt.png

The Team:
    outerdepth
    justinswidebody
    Diablo67
    the_plattypus
    chubbzlou01
    sarkisdx

HUGE Thanks to the following:
    BuffoGT for the base
    GruesomeWolf and Team Nocturnal
    TommyTomato
    Team Synergy
    Virus
    Gnufabio
    Donators

Hello, XDA!!!

This is the new thread and home for the Express for Thunderbolt. I am pleased to bring you the best ROM ever for our phones. This is a mashup of the HTC Flyer tablet pc's ROM and the Evo3D (Shooter) ROM. I am happy to say this ROM is lightning fast and has been tweaked and had enhancements done to the sound and display to bring you a brighter more vivid screen and enhanced sound over the stock. This ROM has all the goodies from the HTC Flyer, and all the functionality of our Thunderbolt's. It has tons of features which I will list below. Enjoy the ROM and please read the OP in entirety. We don't want to clog up the page with unnecessary discussion.

THIS ROM IS STILL BETA SO THINGS WILL BE UPDATED AS FOUND!!!!

That being said here are the goods...

The Goods:
    -Fully working landscape
    -4G!!!
    -Landscape Sense 3.0 Lockscreen with weather
    -Beats Audio
    -Working camera
    -Hacked Wifi-Hotspot
    -Added apps, removed unwanted bloat
    -New Visual Voicemail
    -Working Shortcuts
    -Weather on Lockscreen
    -Tons of others!!!

BUGS
    -You tell me

-Planning on more customizations for the future update!!!

**Disclaimer: Flash this ROM at your own risk. We are not responsible if you brick your phone. Please follow all install instructions.

**Do not discuss off topic things on this thread. It is for developmental purposes. PM me if you need to discuss anything not really appropriate for the purpose of the thread, but is ROM related.

Installation:

1.Download ROM
    2.Copy ROM to root of SD card
    3.Wipe all userdata/factory reset
    4.Flash ROM
    5.Enjoy your new toy

Changelog:

**IN ORDER TO ASSIGN SHORTCUTS & WEATHER, PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTUCTIONS BELOW:
    1.In personalize, select edit lockscreen.
    2.When popup menu appears, select Rosie Utility in order to edit shortcuts.
    3. Hit done, then check shortcuts.
    4.To assign weather to lock, do above method, except choose shortcut lockscreen from popup menu. Uncheck add weather box for no weather, or leave it checked to have weather on lockscreen.

ODJDub Express 1.0

-Initial Release

Download Link:http://www.androidfilehost.com/main...pth/Justinswidebody/3xpreSs BolT ODJDubHD.zip
    Hello Themers!!!

Hey, guys. I am sorry for not being more active on this thread. I will see what I can do about theming your fusion to make it look identical to the op. So far, we just have the stock look working for this port.

I will look into this this weekend. I am sure I can hook it up for ya'll. I think it is totally do-able, so don't fret. Keep up the thanks and support. Glad you are freaking over the theme and not ROM issues, lol!:cool:
    Hey Guys!!

Oh yes I do, I remember all the best stuff I've used in the past! That's where I got my start here was the dash forums. Rom is running great so far great work and welcome back to Xda!!! :D

I am gonna be working very closely with Justin over the next week, and I am going to get the best customizations for the ROM and stability as far as we can push this. I am glad you guys are liking this so far. We want to keep you guys coming back for more. I promise you will want to!!:D
    this is for me too
    Music App Screenshots

Sure I can do that check them out below.

First: The Widget
    2012-04-17_11-18-17.jpg

2nd: Landscape View of Application #1
    2012-04-17_11-18-38.jpg

3rd: Landscape View of Application #2
    2012-04-17_11-18-48.jpg