[Q] Android mini pc with 3d video output

Search This thread

imblfmstr

Oct 7, 2008
New Delhi
Hi!

I want to purchase an android mini pc which can support 3D video output over HDMI/VGA
I dont have a standalone 3d player, wish i could buy a single device which will bring android and string media player to my TV.

Got confused with products available online, need good suggestions.

Amy1991

Jun 17, 2014
Hi!

I want to purchase an android mini pc which can support 3D video output over HDMI/VGA
I dont have a standalone 3d player, wish i could buy a single device which will bring android and string media player to my TV.

Got confused with products available online, need good suggestions.

ok ,dear,i understand you ,and do you want duad core or quad core?And whether you have a demand and the RAM and ROM?:cyclops:

Tonian1878

Nov 12, 2013
i have a few side by side 3d films that play perfectly fine on my cs918 (rk3188). i also use the vlc app to play the videos and my tv combines the 2 side by side videos to make 1 3d video

i got the CS918 with Bluetooth for £45 from Amazon. although it claims to be a 1.8ghz quad core its actually a 1.6ghz quad core although still runs very smoothly. 2gb ram, xmbc installed, wifidisplay installed and comes rooted with 4.2.2 but the is custom roms to take it to 4.4.2 if thats what you want

ZAKsPop

Mar 28, 2013
i have a few side by side 3d films that play perfectly fine on my cs918 (rk3188). i also use the vlc app to play the videos and my tv combines the 2 side by side videos to make 1 3d video

i got the CS918 with Bluetooth for £45 from Amazon. although it claims to be a 1.8ghz quad core its actually a 1.6ghz quad core although still runs very smoothly. 2gb ram, xmbc installed, wifidisplay installed and comes rooted with 4.2.2 but the is custom roms to take it to 4.4.2 if thats what you want

Does it cause your TV to switch to 3D without you having to do anything? I got an Android TV box to replace my Pi just to have a little more speed but the Android will not cause the TV to switch like the Pi does. I have to manually switch it. I went back to the Pi but would love to get the Android working as it is faster and has other apps and games.

Tonian1878

Nov 12, 2013
Does it cause your TV to switch to 3D without you having to do anything? I got an Android TV box to replace my Pi just to have a little more speed but the Android will not cause the TV to switch like the Pi does. I have to manually switch it. I went back to the Pi but would love to get the Android working as it is faster and has other apps and games.

my tv doesnt jump straight to 3d but it pops up with the 3d menu and asks me to pick whether its left & right 3d, top & bottom 3d or 2d to 3d conversion

1 bonus. if your tv supports 2d to 3d conversion then try it on GTA San Andreas. the game doesnt support 3d but my tv does an amazing job of making it look 3d. Mario Kart 64 running on an emulator also looks strangely good being converted to 3d.