[Q] can't dial any number for diagnostics

Search This thread

jbaker22

Jan 18, 2014
Hello, I am trying to follow the instructions from cyberflashing to switch an unlocked Motorola Electrify M to pageplus. I unlocked the bootloader (status: 3) and now I can select AP tools. Once the phone boots up, I am supposed to dial ##000000#. The phone promptly shows a window saying no mobile network available. How do I get past that error message to change the MDN and MIN?
Any help is appreciated, thanks.

pushkardua

Apr 18, 2012
Delhi
www.androidclaus.com
Hello, I am trying to follow the instructions from cyberflashing to switch an unlocked Motorola Electrify M to pageplus. I unlocked the bootloader (status: 3) and now I can select AP tools. Once the phone boots up, I am supposed to dial ##000000#. The phone promptly shows a window saying no mobile network available. How do I get past that error message to change the MDN and MIN?
Are You Sure it's not *#0000# ???

Reactions: jbaker22

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Are You Sure it's not *#0000# ???