Can´t use odin +_+

Search This thread

Rubb

May 7, 2011
Hello guys!

I want some help/advice from you.

Here is the problem:

Some time ago I rooted my phone and tried a few things with root access.

Then few days ago, my carrier released the 4.4.2 OTA update and I wanted to install it.
My wife´s cell has the same model as myself and she could do the update. Then I used the SuperSU

option to "unroot". I tried to update again via OTA but it was no use.

Then I googled that I have to use the "triangle away" app to reset the counter. I tried to follow

the steps but everytime I get to connect my phone on the pc to use Odin, the program won´t

recognize it when my phone is on download mode even if I change the usb ports...

So...could you help me?? Thanks

PoOoZaQ

Mar 2, 2012
What Odin version are you using? Make sure you use the 3.09 (or newer if there is one), my phone sometimes doesn't get recognized on lower versions.

Also, what usb port are you using? If yiu have usb 3.0 and 2.0 make sure you try both and not just another port of the same type.

And last, make sure you have the most recent updates installed. One way is just Google it, another is plug in the phone when it's turned on and have windows dpwnload them automatically.

Cheers

Rubb

May 7, 2011
What Odin version are you using? Make sure you use the 3.09 (or newer if there is one), my phone sometimes doesn't get recognized on lower versions.

Also, what usb port are you using? If yiu have usb 3.0 and 2.0 make sure you try both and not just another port of the same type.

And last, make sure you have the most recent updates installed. One way is just Google it, another is plug in the phone when it's turned on and have windows dpwnload them automatically.

Cheers

Hello!

I´m using usb 2.0 ports and I used all of the available ports.

I used the latest version of Odin...3.09. If I just connect my phone on the pc, it recognizes it. But not on download mode... :/

PoOoZaQ

Mar 2, 2012
Try reinstalling the samsung drivers (uninstall from devoce manager and manually download and install)