[Q] Galaxy S4 i9505, 4.4 KitKat (wanamlite). Sound gone, Dialer hang etc.

Search This thread

ParaDoX1994

Jan 31, 2014
Varkaus
Hi everyone!

This problem showed up after I flashed WanamLite 4.4.2 XXUFNA5 rom. I don't have sound nor wifi and the dialer is always hanging so no calls. I came from Wanamlite 4.2.2 XXUBMGA rom, which worked great before this kitkat upgrade. I've tried different modems, i've tried different roms (4.4.2) and it's always the same, except wifi was working on one rom, but no sound or calls.

I tried to flash the WanamLite 4.2.2 rom back, but there was no sound either and the dialer was hanging on this rom too. I've also tried to flash the stock rom with odin (4.2.2 XXUBMGA) and it always fails to aboot.mbn, and the phone says SW REV. CHECK FAIL: FUSED: 4, BINARY: 1. I've read about that once you go Kitkat, there's no going back because of the bootloader... ok I would accept that, if I would get everything working as intended. This is my first Android phone so i'm quite new with this, but i've "played" with computers since i was 9.

I will appreciate your help.

Last edited:

Repulsa

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 3, 2010
Your Mom's crib
Hi everyone!

This problem showed up after I flashed WanamLite 4.4.2 XXUFNA5 rom. I don't have sound nor wifi and the dialer is always hanging so no calls. I came from Wanamlite 4.2.2 XXUBMGA rom, which worked great before this kitkat upgrade. I've tried different modems, i've tried different roms (4.4.2) and it's always the same, except wifi was working on one rom, but no sound or calls.

I tried to flash the WanamLite 4.2.2 rom back, but there was no sound either and the dialer was hanging on this rom too. I've also tried to flash the stock rom with odin (4.2.2 XXUBMGA) and it always fails to aboot.mbn, and the phone says SW REV. CHECK FAIL: FUSED: 4, BINARY: 1. I've read about that once you go Kitkat, there's no going back because of the bootloader... ok I would accept that, if I would get everything working as intended.

Follow my tutorial From here :) Remember to check your your bootloader in download mode and flash the right one for you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everyone!

I tried to flash the WanamLite 4.2.2 rom back, but there was no sound either and the dialer was hanging on this rom too. I've also tried to flash the stock rom with odin (4.2.2 XXUBMGA) and it always fails to aboot.mbn, and the phone says SW REV. CHECK FAIL: FUSED: 4, BINARY: 1. I've read about that once you go Kitkat, there's no going back because of the bootloader... ok I would accept that, if I would get everything working as intended.

Follow my tutorial From here :) Remember to check your your bootloader in download mode and flash the right one for you.
    Oh my god! I fought 2 days with this and didn't get this working, but now it works 100%. Thanks a lot, you saved my phone! :)

Glad the help you mate :) If your issue got fix please click atleast the thanks button .Thank you. and Have a nice day.