Nothing to boot from! What to do?

Search This thread

jburke90

Dec 14, 2011
Ok, so I was finally able to ROOT my LS980 using IOROOT. I then succeeded in flashing TWRP. So I thought, "Time to pick a ROM". So I went with D3RPs SuperG2 ROM (not the bareback). I saved the .zip to my downloads folder on the internal sdcard. I followed the instructions and wiped everything, and I think that's where everything went wrong. When I went to install the .zip, it wasn't there. That means it got wiped. So I tried going into download mode so I could use FlashTool and go back to all stock. BUT I can't boot into that either. The ONLY thing I can do is boot in TWRP, or sit at a nice bootloop. On top of that I failed to make a backup, so I literally have nothing to boot from... With the LG G2 not having an external sdcard, I'm completely lost.... Any help would be greatly appreciated. :eek:

Last edited:

jburke90

Dec 14, 2011
Ok, so I figured it out. Didn't realize I could go into download mode by holding Vol+ while plugging in via USB. I can wipe the sweat from my brow now!

jcwxguy

Mar 22, 2011
Glad you made it to download mode, another thing you could have done is gone to the options in twrp and done a sideload of the rom then flash that.

when you wipe everything, it means everything EXCEPT internal. :)

Reactions: jburke90

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Glad you made it to download mode, another thing you could have done is gone to the options in twrp and done a sideload of the rom then flash that.

when you wipe everything, it means everything EXCEPT internal. :)