New rom ... AMP

Search This thread

character

Aug 22, 2006
can you give a link for others who also experience that one? have not seen it in my phone though

another is can you make a cab for the tweak that you have used for activesync problem my computer has a problem and now I am renting just to know what problems you have while using this rom

thanks in advance unem

gigafun

Jan 5, 2006
First of all, thank you for your work, character. It's a great ROM. Very fast and stable so far. Battery usage is ipressed me. After one day moderate usage it's still at 70%, although processor is running at 240MHz.
I only have a few little problems.
1. I can not send any file via bluetooth to my colleagues Universal. OBEX is enabled on the Uni.
2. I can not download messages via WIFI, while i can browse with IE.

If these are not the ROMs bug, and somebody have any idea, please post it.
Thank you again, and keep up the good work.

Pisca

Feb 23, 2008
PIM Backup

Which Version has been used, I think it's relevant so I can put back my contacts
Thanks

mr.incredible

May 16, 2007
Knoxville, TN
That may be the proper function

...Just one question, were you able to fix the problem with Windows Meda Player only playing the first couple seconds of each song? if you did great, you wouldn't mind letting me borrow your fix...?

What kind of files are you trying to play? If they are .wma, they may be copy protected. The desktop version lets you preview the songs but not play them completely if you copied the from another computer. I don't know just a guess...

character

Aug 22, 2006
First of all, thank you for your work, character. It's a great ROM. Very fast and stable so far. Battery usage is ipressed me. After one day moderate usage it's still at 70%, although processor is running at 240MHz.
I only have a few little problems.
1. I can not send any file via bluetooth to my colleagues Universal. OBEX is enabled on the Uni.
2. I can not download messages via WIFI, while i can browse with IE.

If these are not the ROMs bug, and somebody have any idea, please post it.
Thank you again, and keep up the good work.

if you happen to see the infrared in the rom is not enabled please try to enable it and report if you have a problem sending in bluetooth file

problem number 1
we have not enable it so that there ill be no problem in moblue in receiving files
please report if you have more problems after doing that

problem number 2
havent tried it yet will others have the same problem please report

Pisca

Feb 23, 2008
Flash ROM

What should I do to flash the rom, since the file is presented only as .nbf ?
How con I use a RUU to do it ?
Sorry for this simple question

character

Aug 22, 2006
What should I do to flash the rom, since the file is presented only as .nbf ?
How con I use a RUU to do it ?
Sorry for this simple question

have you flashed a rom before?
if so yoou can use that but copy the .nbf file to the folder yoooooou have flshed your rom before... there will be a warning hat you will replace the .nbf file >>> choose yes

now you can go to the same process as yooou have done when you flashed yoour rom before

Torayem

Aug 1, 2005
What Can i Say this is the most stable i have ever used on my MDA , too fast , too quite , no lag , great reaction , this could beat most roms made by great cooker , dude congrats this is wat i ever wanted , Your The One

character

Aug 22, 2006
for those who are thanking me...

What Can i Say this is the most stable i have ever used on my MDA , too fast , too quite , no lag , great reaction , this could beat most roms made by great cooker , dude congrats this is wat i ever wanted , Your The One

happy to hear that sir please report any bugs if you found any I am planning to launch a new rom this week for any bug problem may include a HTC home if anyone likes it in their rom

I/we are waiting for any bugs before the next release

again thank you for trying AMP ... AMP v1.2 may come this week if there are bugs please report... we will try to fix it to make your AMP rom better also planning to add more applications if you have a cab request post your cab and will try to make an oem for that:)

for those who are congratulating me ...please dont forget to give thanks to grinminded as I have said he is a silent cook who never hesitate if ever I ask silly questions

... THANK you grinminded

gigafun

Jan 5, 2006
BT

if you happen to see the infrared in the rom is not enabled please try to enable it and report if you have a problem sending in bluetooth file

problem number 1
we have not enable it so that there ill be no problem in moblue in receiving files
please report if you have more problems after doing that

problem number 2
havent tried it yet will others have the same problem please report

Thanks. I will try bluetooth with IR turned on.
About WiFi, I have the solution. I have to change network settings from GPRS to "Internet" in pocket outlook. I don"t remember that I had to do that under WM5. It's a bit complicated but working.

Torayem

Aug 1, 2005
Well Again , Thanks To ya , grinminded , Whoever Helped u Out and to be honest i just like to say that till now i didnt find any bugs (Wierdo) till now , mabe the rom needs more customizations with a nice dialer and contacts looking as i really scare to install much programs that may affect rom speed and stability , maybe u just need to remove the network wizard and add a version that has all countries on it so it dont bug anyone sure splash screen need to be better than that to fit rom like this will be the best in so near . i dont know what will be on the next release which i am waiting , but i dont think anything will be better than this rom , one think last to all cooker and famous cookers , ( GUYS WATCH THIS THREAD , DOWNLOAD THIS ROM AND LEARN WHAT U MAY NEED TO KNOW ) Thanks again brother

DurKNesS

Jul 16, 2007
This rom is definitely fast and stable. For some odd reason I can't get the HTC Album to rotate the screen, zoom, or scroll through pictures.

Does the ipl/spl have to be a certain version? Can't wait for the next version with the upgrades. I will 100% be amp'd from now on. Thanks!

gigafun

Jan 5, 2006
This rom is definitely fast and stable. For some odd reason I can't get the HTC Album to rotate the screen, zoom, or scroll through pictures.

Does the ipl/spl have to be a certain version? Can't wait for the next version with the upgrades. I will 100% be amp'd from now on. Thanks!

I also have this problem. Tap the screen in fullscreen, tap the "i" button then "OK". Then it works.

unem

Apr 16, 2007
happy to hear that sir please report any bugs if you found any I am planning to launch a new rom this week for any bug problem may include a HTC home if anyone likes it in their rom

I/we are waiting for any bugs before the next release

again thank you for trying AMP ... AMP v1.2 may come this week if there are bugs please report... we will try to fix it to make your AMP rom better also planning to add more applications if you have a cab request post your cab and will try to make an oem for that:)

for those who are congratulating me ...please dont forget to give thanks to grinminded as I have said he is a silent cook who never hesitate if ever I ask silly questions

... THANK you grinminded

i don't know if it was only me but i had problems with the sensitivity of screen trying to close programs with the finger so had to disable TouchFlow Scroll via registry edit, changing HKLM\Software\OEM\TFLOSettings\EnableScroll to 0 then reboot. Now it works properly and also fixed PhatPad inability to scribble problem too. Maybe it's better if this is disabled by default, imho.

unem

Apr 16, 2007
character when do we get the updated ROM AMP v1.2? any date's in mind?