Official update Failed

Search This thread

remcoswienink

Feb 23, 2012
I've a Huawei Ideos X5 (U8800) U8800V100R001C00B135SP01.

I've downloaded the U8800_Android 2.3 V100R001C00B526G001(Normal) update to Gingerbread.

I've unzipped it, formatted my sd card and copied the 'dload' map to the root of the sd card.
I have put the card in my mobile and start update with power + volume up AND down.

After 5 seconds (first step) it said Update failed.

What do I wrong?

Fri13

Jan 15, 2011
From where you got that 2.3 ROM? I have tried now two days to get it downloaded from Huawei servers but I only get service is down message. :eek:

jbarros26

Sep 23, 2011
Oeiras
Now about the GB(normal) i´ve troubles with that Shi* from huawei, because comes with several bugs. I advise you to use the Aurora Ics, research here in the forum. you will see that it is much faster and more fluid than the GB and support is much higher than the huawei. :)

remcoswienink

Feb 23, 2012
Now about the GB(normal) i´ve troubles with that Shi* from huawei, because comes with several bugs. I advise you to use the Aurora Ics, research here in the forum. you will see that it is much faster and more fluid than the GB and support is much higher than the huawei. :)

Do you have the same update I post at first post?
I didnt have any bugs..

jbarros26

Sep 23, 2011
Oeiras
Do you have the same update I post at first post?
I didnt have any bugs..

yes!
Becouse i dont like to install beta versions from brands.
I tried the normal version but after a while began the bugs already reported by other users.
At this point I decided to stop using the official roms and I love that the DZO. It is sad a company be overridden by a user or more. Honestly Huawei is good for nothing in terms of support

O_G

Retired Senior Moderator / Retired ET Admin
Jul 8, 2007
Moved To Q&A

Please post all questions in the Q&A section​

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok remove SD card and do the same thing on internal SD card

Sent from my U8800 using XDA Premium App