Need Help with a String

Search This thread

czonin

Apr 5, 2010
Astoria, NY
Hey everyone i'm trying to write out a string but i'm getting the wrong value returned and I don't know why. I want to have a rectangle change colors if the first event day of month, second event day of month, and third event day of month are the same AND the first event day of month is today. Right now my string is:

[c]$#C0Sd#=#C1Sd#&&#C1Sd#=C2Sd#&&#C0Sd#=#Dd#?#4affffff:#00ffffff$[/c]

and i'm getting [c]#00ffffff[/c] even though all of the event days are the same and the first event day of the month is today. Any help would be appreciated!

kwerdenker

Apr 1, 2010
Probably the Zooper Forums
Hey everyone i'm trying to write out a string but i'm getting the wrong value returned and I don't know why. I want to have a rectangle change colors if the first event day of month, second event day of month, and third event day of month are the same AND the first event day of month is today. Right now my string is:

and i'm getting [c]#00ffffff[/c] even though all of the event days are the same and the first event day of the month is today. Any help would be appreciated!

Looks like you're missing a # on #C2Sd# or is that just a typing error in your post?

Send from my secret moonbase via space carrier pigeons

czonin

Apr 5, 2010
Astoria, NY
Looks like you're missing a # on #C2Sd# or is that just a typing error in your post?

Send from my secret moonbase via space carrier pigeons

Ya I realized that just as you answered, thanks! What I have been trying to get working is still running into issues. If you have some free time would you mind giving me a hand with it?

jbrown1028

Jul 24, 2008

It looks like there is a little syntax error:

[c]$#C0Sd#==#C1Sd#&&#C1Sd#==C2Sd#&&#C0Sd#==#Dd#?#4affffff:#00ffffff$[/c]

What you were doing was stating #C0Sd# EQUALS #C1Sd# not asking -- IF #C0Sd# EQUALS #C1Sd#

A single = means this is going to equal that
A double = means does this equal that

If you want it to NOT equal then != or less than equal to <= etc...
Now, here is the other thing... If you are trying to use the [c] COLOR in markup text, then it is [c=#00ffffff]Your text[/c]

Let me know if that is what your looking for, I tried to duplicate it on mine, but it just shows #00ffffff

Good Luck

Reactions: ma11en

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

It looks like there is a little syntax error:

[c]$#C0Sd#==#C1Sd#&&#C1Sd#==C2Sd#&&#C0Sd#==#Dd#?#4affffff:#00ffffff$[/c]

What you were doing was stating #C0Sd# EQUALS #C1Sd# not asking -- IF #C0Sd# EQUALS #C1Sd#

A single = means this is going to equal that
    A double = means does this equal that

If you want it to NOT equal then != or less than equal to <= etc...
    Now, here is the other thing... If you are trying to use the [c] COLOR in markup text, then it is [c=#00ffffff]Your text[/c]

Let me know if that is what your looking for, I tried to duplicate it on mine, but it just shows #00ffffff

Good Luck