Lte on non-lte phone

Search This thread

meminiau

Jan 4, 2012
Newcastle
Hi, I've just brought back to life my wife's old note 2. Now that it's going again, it's time to start flashing, but it has been so long and now my n7105 is also available with lte, which seems to be most roms.

What would happen if I flash a rom that is for the n7105 but is lte? Could I just flash the radio afterwards?

Thanks in advance

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk 2

S

sawdoctor

The n7105 has a built in lte chip. As long as you have the correct modem for your device and a lte enabled simple card from your operator you should just get lte

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

antique_sonic

Aug 16, 2009
Corner of the earth
Hi, I've just brought back to life my wife's old note 2. Now that it's going again, it's time to start flashing, but it has been so long and now my n7105 is also available with lte, which seems to be most roms.

What would happen if I flash a rom that is for the n7105 but is lte? Could I just flash the radio afterwards?

Thanks in advance

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk 2

yep. N7105 indeed is LTE device. sawdoctor is correct.

Just an additional info, as long as you flash ROM for N7105 device, you should be fine. So far I flashed on my N7105, any roms, I do not need to care about the radio. So far so good, LTE network always work.
If you feel bored, you can try AT&T rom, but you have to flash modem for N7105.
BUT, don't ever flash N7100 rom into your N7105. :D

cheers.