[Q] how to fix this problem !?

Search This thread

pmaioli

Apr 13, 2013
the ICS v20f is a good rom for gaming and for daily use but this rom turn off my wifi when the screen was locked, and i dont like this because ever need turn 3G/4G activated.. awesome here have an solution for fix this problem? (i know that is a original config of v20f, but i want disable)

Mr.201

Jan 5, 2013
its kernel related.
im using cm10.1.3,right now,but it might be in advanced setting in wifi and change keep wi-fi on during sleep to always.
But u might be using wind kernel,try to use stock kernel :p

Swetnes

Aug 2, 2012
OnePlus 8
the ICS v20f is a good rom for gaming and for daily use but this rom turn off my wifi when the screen was locked, and i dont like this because ever need turn 3G/4G activated.. awesome here have an solution for fix this problem? (i know that is a original config of v20f, but i want disable)

It should be an easy fix. Has something to do with WiFiScanSupplicant line in the build.prop file. Download an editor from the play store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jrummy.apps.build.prop.editor and change the following:

uploadfromtaptalk1393938763797.jpg

Sent from my LG-P930 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: pmaioli

pmaioli

Apr 13, 2013
its kernel related.
im using cm10.1.3,right now,but it might be in advanced setting in wifi and change keep wi-fi on during sleep to always.
But u might be using wind kernel,try to use stock kernel :p

in the stock kernel have the same prpblem, but the Swetnes was helped me. Thanks for your answer

pmaioli

Apr 13, 2013
It should be an easy fix. Has something to do with WiFiScanSupplicant line in the build.prop file. Download an editor from the play store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jrummy.apps.build.prop.editor and change the following:

View attachment 2612717

i have changed this numbers, for higher and lower and doesn't have effect, ever than i lock screen a little time ago, my wifi turn off, only when i unlock the screen come back in the status bar.

Last edited:

Swetnes

Aug 2, 2012
OnePlus 8
i have changed this numbers, for higher and lower and doesn't have effect, ever than i lock screen a little time ago, my wifi turn off, only when i unlock the screen come back in the status bar.

Should be lower....20 is the factory setting so start there. Are you rebooting the phone afterward? For me I find 80 is the best value for me, but it can be as high as 180.

... also are you using an app like Juice Defender to manage power? If you are that will also have that effect.

Last edited:

pmaioli

Apr 13, 2013
Should be lower....20 is the factory setting so start there. Are you rebooting the phone afterward? For me I find 80 is the best value for me, but it can be as high as 180.

... also are you using an app like Juice Defender to manage power? If you are that will also have that effect.

yes, i've rebooted the phone after the alteration :(..
no, i dont use juice defender.

thanks for your attention

Top Liked Posts