[Q] LG G2 LS980 - Unlock in Brazil

Search This thread

decao15

Jun 9, 2014
Hello everyone, I'm from Brazil and my brother sent an LG LS980 G2 Unlocked the USA. However, I am unable to use it here in Brazil. Here in Brazil most networks are GSM, including that I have the Sim Card.

When I put my Sim Card in the phone it just does not recognize it, the symbol of the Sim Card appears and the "x" on top. I've tried to unlock it with the method you have here, just that every time Telephony.dat delete a file it back to restart. Currently I am using the version of the software: LS980ZVC - Android version: 4.4.2

Would like to help me as I use to unlock even here in Brazil.

Ps: When I put the phone to get on GSM network, it recognizes all available in my city.

Last edited:

patriky

Sep 29, 2010
Snina
Hello everyone, I'm from Brazil and my brother sent an LG LS980 G2 Unlocked the USA. However, I am unable to use it here in Brazil. Here in Brazil most networks are GSM, including that I have the Sim Card.

When I put my Sim Card in the phone it just does not recognize it, the symbol of the Sim Card appears and the "x" on top. I've tried to unlock it with the method you have here, just that every time Telephony.dat delete a file it back to restart. Currently I am using the version of the software: LS980ZVC - Android version: 4.4.2

Ps: When I put the phone to get on GSM network, it recognizes all available in my city.

Just flash Cloudyfa ROM and ull be fine or read a forum here is how to unlock LS980ZVC - Android version: 4.4.2 working for your network :good:

Reactions: decao15

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Just flash Cloudyfa ROM and ull be fine or read a forum here is how to unlock LS980ZVC - Android version: 4.4.2 working for your network :good: