CM10 UNOFFICIAL (BETA) for Droid Razr HD (XT926) - Consumer and Developer Edition

Search This thread

an21281

So with the boot loader unlocked, would this phone new able to run custom ROMs for the 925 or does it have top be model specific?

I'm wondering about this also. The xt925 is GSM so that might be a problem, but there may be a fix.... And I have not seen too many roms out now for the xt925,except stock international firmware unless I'm not looking hard enough...
I know we can load the recoveries made for xt925 with the unlocked bootloader and that we will have a custom one made for us in the near future! :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

GoClifGo05

Jul 1, 2012
Maryland
Model specific. Do no use 925 ROMs. Also don't use this ROM if you are unkocked . Hashcode had a developer edition version on droidrzr that is newer (still kind of old) but said he will be working on it again.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Verdnan

Oct 22, 2012
Dover
I'd download it and try it right now, but I can't register on droidrzr. :(

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda app-developers app

dhacker29

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 27, 2011
Millsboro, DE
Model specific. Do no use 925 ROMs. Also don't use this ROM if you are unkocked . Hashcode had a developer edition version on droidrzr that is newer (still kind of old) but said he will be working on it again.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

This Rom was made to flash on unlocked devices AND in safestrap. Why on earth would you say not to use it if you're unlocked? It has a full boot.img

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: triskropf97

Verdnan

Oct 22, 2012
Dover
No, every time I tried to register it would tell me it was successful but I never received an email. But it finally worked a little while ago, not sure why I never got an email because I checked my spam box.

triskropf97

Dec 5, 2012
No, every time I tried to register it would tell me it was successful but I never received an email. But it finally worked a little while ago, not sure why I never got an email because I checked my spam box.

I had to do the same... I registered lik 20 times...

Sent from my XT926 using xda premium

scoobaspeaz

Feb 24, 2012
Columbus, OH
Is there any way to get a final build that resolves the previous mentioned issues? Since CM 10.1 is still a work in progress CM 10 would be great to run on this phone until that is finalized :)

thafngame24

Sep 28, 2009
That would be absolutely awesome. I am running a version of cm 10 that does ha e camera and camcorder working. The only things that don't work for me are NFC and the signal reporting is off.. my signal strength is always positive and ota around 105dbm and 95 asu....which doesn't seem right. A final build would be very nice. The build I am running is from early December 2012.

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 2

gadsden

Sep 18, 2009
That would be absolutely awesome. I am running a version of cm 10 that does ha e camera and camcorder working. The only things that don't work for me are NFC and the signal reporting is off.. my signal strength is always positive and ota around 105dbm and 95 asu....which doesn't seem right. A final build would be very nice. The build I am running is from early December 2012.

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 2

What are you running?

Top Liked Posts