[Q] OpenDelta issue

Search This thread

SCM020

Jul 27, 2013
Amsterdam
On my JFLTE, nightlies thrue OpenDelta usually fail every other time or so. It reports "Up to date" even if there is a newer nightly available on Omnirom dl page. If i paste that to OpenDelta dir, it pick it up and flashes without problem, so what's wrong?

Plushackowy

Aug 16, 2011
Kielce
Bump. Same problem here.
I performed full wipe and a clean Omni install but it doesn't help.
It says I'm up to date but there are newer nightlies on the site. Also, as @up says, if I would download build manually and push it to the OpenDelta directory it will work. However, the last time I checked, even this method doesn't seem to do the trick.

Wysłane z mojego GT-I9100 przy użyciu Tapatalka

ohynek

Jul 4, 2012
When I try to manually check new nightlies it's always failed as you guys said. But if I tick Wi-Fi in Networks it automatically check new version without any problems. I have notification with new version everyday.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

SCM020

Jul 27, 2013
Amsterdam
Ok, this is new. Last nightly failed with OpenDelta and when manually twrping it. Also, 20140609 seems to have gained some weight?

opendelta.JPG

File should be 193.4MB according to dl page, but downloaded only 184.48 Tried mobile twice and desktop once.

The source-file can't possibly be corrupt now, can it? :confused:

Edit: 5th attempt did it. Removed files from /OpenDelta and OTA update successfull

Last edited: