[Q] Unbranding/Debranding S3 mini (i8190)

Search This thread

Carlyle_f

Jan 22, 2014
Cape Town
Hi, I have a problem with changing the CSC on my Vodafone branded s3 mini. Its not that big a problem as I can use it with any other sim card. I'm from South Africa and I'm using cell c but I keep losing network, it will go away completely. Then I must reboot to get it back, but it doesn't do this if I use a vodacom sim.
Anyway, my CSC region code is XFV - Vodafone (apparently). I downloaded a XFA (All networks, I believe) ROM from sammobile, I flashed it but when it boots up it shows the Vodafone logo for like a second and then it goes to the normal Samsung boot animation. It almost looks like a glitch and my CSC is still XFV and not XFA. From all the research, I think what I need to do is unbrand/debrand my android, can anyone help me with guides for this if its possible? Or even help me change my CSC to XFA please?

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

efaustino84

Feb 13, 2013
Harare
Hi, I have a problem with changing the CSC on my Vodafone branded s3 mini. Its not that big a problem as I can use it with any other sim card. I'm from South Africa and I'm using cell c but I keep losing network, it will go away completely. Then I must reboot to get it back, but it doesn't do this if I use a vodacom sim.
Anyway, my CSC region code is XFV - Vodafone (apparently). I downloaded a XFA (All networks, I believe) ROM from sammobile, I flashed it but when it boots up it shows the Vodafone logo for like a second and then it goes to the normal Samsung boot animation. It almost looks like a glitch and my CSC is still XFV and not XFA. From all the research, I think what I need to do is unbrand/debrand my android, can anyone help me with guides for this if its possible? Or even help me change my CSC to XFA please?

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

look for samsung csc on google play and root the rom you have loaded

Top Liked Posts