[CUSTOM] Modded-CyanogenMod ROM discussion thread

Search This thread

dcop7

Jul 5, 2011
Leiria
Hi, first of all i wanna thanks temasek for his great work and psycho36 for hisnew efforts!!!! and obviously ricardo......:D
then can u tell me if the wake up wih the g key still works with ur last kang psycho????
i read about the no wake up with volume keys that is related to the audio fix made by ricardo but i didn't understand if the g key works or not to wake up the phone.....
Thanks a lot!!!
Bye

No, the G wont work and ricardo said that he wont make the "wake with g button", only with volume keys.

vincevince55

Dec 5, 2011
do u mean he will not enabling the g key wake up by defautl trough the cyanogen settings or that even editing the qwerty.kl will not be possible?????
and about tha audio fix....it fixes even the low recording volume????
Thx again;)

dcop7

Jul 5, 2011
Leiria
do u mean he will not enabling the g key wake up by defautl trough the cyanogen settings or that even editing the qwerty.kl will not be possible?????
and about tha audio fix....it fixes even the low recording volume????
Thx again;)

The g key wont wake up. I tried to change the qwerty.kl and only locks the device. It wont wake up. Maybe you could open a enhancement for this feature (http://code.google.com/p/cyanogenmod/issues/list).

The audio fix, I'm not the right person to answer that. I'm on RC1, not RC1 kang2/3.

vincevince55

Dec 5, 2011
i asked on italian forum where just a person tried ur kang and he said is still low in recording videos...:confused:
@dcmp i don't know if this can be usefulll or just a big big stupid thing....did u let a blank line under the key95........i repeat it works to me on rc1....

Reactions: dcop7

dcop7

Jul 5, 2011
Leiria
i asked on italian forum where just a person tried ur kang and he said is still low in recording videos...:confused:
@dcmp i don't know if this can be usefulll or just a big big stupid thing....did u let a blank line under the key95........i repeat it works to me on rc1....

About the blank line, no I didn't, but I think if it was that, it wont lock, but I will try it later ;)

Thanks

dcop7

Jul 5, 2011
Leiria
It worked!!! I've tried to disable the option to wake with the volume keys and it works too!!

Thank you vincevince55!

vincevince55

Dec 5, 2011
really worked!!!!?????:D
i'm happy..so maybe it could work on psycho kang too...i asked to the one who's trying it on italian forum...when i have an aswer i'll report it!!!

dcop7

Jul 5, 2011
Leiria
really worked!!!!?????:D
i'm happy..so maybe it could work on psycho kang too...i asked to the one who's trying it on italian forum...when i have an aswer i'll report it!!!

Thanks. The only reason that I wont go right now for psycho kang it is because the no audio in the beginning of received call isn't fixed :( I don't have any other bugs besides that.

Reactions: vincevince55

vincevince55

Dec 5, 2011
i don't have that issue.....for me the only ones are the recording video that stops, the low fps and the audio of media (just games and music) tha go up...notifications volume is ok...
ooops i thanked u....ehehhe no problemm

Reactions: dcop7

dcop7

Jul 5, 2011
Leiria
i don't have that issue.....for me the only ones are the recording video that stops, the low fps and the audio of media (just games and music) tha go up...notifications volume is ok...
ooops i thanked u....ehehhe no problemm

Hehe... :p

If you don't have the no audio in the beginning of a received call issue, there must be some configuration that is different from mine or something like that... but what? I will try to change a few options to find if it is this

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

That it! I disabled the wake on volume keys and now I don't have this issue!!

Thank you very much vincevince55! You made my day!

VictorMun

Dec 14, 2011
Ok, I flashed psycho's KANG 3 today with Huexxx's v4.1 kernel... and I gotta say it's really impresive. Thank you very much for your KANGs (and, of course, Temasek, the CM-team, knzo and Huexx) :)

apg1980

Oct 25, 2008
Battery Drain

Hi together,
any news, how to solfe the battery drain issue in psychos kang3?
best regards

VictorMun

Dec 14, 2011
Well, I've been 1 day already with this ROM and I gotta say that I love it. Works fast, battery is not so bad (I always charge the phone at night, so...) but there is something that bothers me: the Play Store is giving me FC's when I try to download and install something the second time. By second time I mean that, normally, I download the important stuff first (Gmail, Maps, Facebook) and then I reboot and download games and apps that I use less. I've tried reflashing the ROM, using another GAPPS, wiping data... and still, the FC come whenever I connect for the second time.

apg1980

Oct 25, 2008
Try the latest huexxx kernel or huexxx kernel mod by jason in development section

yes, i already installed this 4.1 huexx kernel, but the battery drain isnt better than before. smartass2 governour is selected, cache & dalvik cache wiped. nothing has changes.
i thing temaseks #92 had the best battery life.
by the way the light toggle, while holding home key in lockscreen didnt work anymore in psychos kang3.

Reactions: N00BY0815

Top Liked Posts