ELITE ROM v3.0/ELITE ROM v1.0**[ENGLISH/ARABIC VERSION]**TEAM ELITE**[S8500/S8530]

Search This thread

tapan15in

Aug 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Elite-1.jpg

TEAM ELITE proudly presents "ELITE ROM v3.0" & "ELITE v1.0" for wave 1..

This is TEAM ELITE'S first Custom Rom for S8500 : Wave 1. We know all the wave 1 users were waiting for this rom eagerly, So here it is. We are releasing this Rom in 2 Languages ie. English and Arabic.
The changelogs for both the versions are the same except sms and mms customization is not done in Arabic version.

HIGHLIGHTS​
  • Better Ram Management compared to previous roms. ie. We have made work some games and apps which were not working previously in the older bada 2.0 official releases. Games like"Tin Tin"
  • Wifi Tweaked
  • Device Sound Tweaked[Music,System etc. Now more Louder]
  • Reduced Rc1 & Csc files
  • In the Rom there are two options or you can say two version of this rom. You can make this rom a "Hacked Custom Rom" or a "Unhacked Custom Rom".

BEFORE FLASHING THIS ROM PLEASE READ THE WHOLE POST ALONGWITH THE CHANGELOGS AND THEN PROCEED FURTHER. TEAM ELITE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OCCUR TO YOUR PHONE WILE FLASHING OR USING THIS ROM.

Changelogs
  • Base Firmware : S8530XXLB1_S8530XENLB1_XEN
  • Better Ram management for better performance
  • Wifi Tweaked[Better Signal Strength]
  • Device Sound Tweaked[More Louder now]
  • Reduced Rc1 File
  • Reduced Csc File
  • Music Hub & Caster App. ripped Off.
  • Except "English" All the keyboard languages are ripped off.
  • Except "English" All the core languages are ripped off
  • Social Hub Premium Activated
  • Call Recording activated.
  • Except 1 Removed all the system ringtones
  • Removed all the Java Applications
  • Gps Fix - Location Fixing made fast
  • Sms & Mms Recpt. Limit made to 10 to 300[Not included in Arabic version]
  • Mms Image Resizeing changed from 3mb to 5mb.[Not included in Arabic version]
  • INU/EGY csc
  • All other csc's except INU/EGY are ripped off.
  • New Shpcsc Feature activated by which users will be able to see all the hidden storage and partitions of their phone when they connect their phone to Laptop/Pc
  • Another Shpcsc Feature activated named Mea Calander. By this feature 2 more calander types are added in the calender settings.
  • Front Camera Activated in Camera App.
  • Mms sending size increased to 7 mb[Not included in Arabic version]

Elite_apps_compressed2.bin file included in the rom for flashing. By flashing this file your phone will be hacked and kies will detect your phone as S8600 and you can install all the bada 2.0 apps and games on your S8530/S8500.

IMPORTANT NOTE : In the Rom there are two apps_compressed.bin files are added. One is named Elite_apps_compressed2.bin which should be used for hacking the rom.

For the users who wants Unhacked Elite Custom Rom flash all the files except "Elite_apps_compressed2.bin".

For the users who wants Hacked Elite Custom Rom should flash all the necessary files but use Elite_apps_compressed.bin instead of simple apps_compressed.bin.

If any user wants to return to the unhacked custom rom just flash the simple apps_compressed.bin file and they are done and vice versa for the user who wants to hack the firmware after using the normal custom rom than they will have to flash Elite_apps_compressed2.bin.

NOTE : Please use 7zip for extracting the files.

ELITE ROM v3.0[S8530 ENGLISH VERSION] : http://www.mediafire.com/?bmtb92t49wk98d8

ELITE ROM v1.0[S8500 ENGLISH VERSION] : http://www.mediafire.com/?act8h4ia21dsvlq

ELITE ROM v1.0[S8500 ARABIC VERSION] : http://www.mediafire.com/?644818c8yprc944

TEAM ELITE MEMBERS : MyLove90 & NeoHack[tapan15in]

Attachments

• 20120311031141.jpg
    20120311031141.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 1,928
  • 20120311031229.jpg
    20120311031229.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 1,396
  • 20120311031336.jpg
    20120311031336.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 1,292
Last edited:

gurpreet122

Oct 25, 2011
DELHI
I a have question @tapan
i am currently using your elite rom 2 unhacked version and i am planing to use this version which is hacked but will i be able to download apps from my older account that was for wave 2??
As in hacked my wave will b detected as wave 3

tapan15in

Aug 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Xiaomi 11T Pro
I a have question @tapan
i am currently using your elite rom 2 unhacked version and i am planing to use this version which is hacked but will i be able to download apps from my older account that was for wave 2??
As in hacked my wave will b detected as wave 3

This version also has hacked and unhacked .... So you can use unhacked version of this rom. And you can install the apps again via kies or samsung apps from your mobile.

Please read the highlights

gurpreet122

Oct 25, 2011
DELHI
i have read it but i am asking that while installing of apps via kies my wave 2 will be detected as wave 3 so will i be able to install the apps i have in my samsung apps acount.
to be more clear:does it depneds on emi number etc for installing of apps or the phone also matters

tapan15in

Aug 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Xiaomi 11T Pro
i have read it but i am asking that while installing of apps via kies my wave 2 will be detected as wave 3 so will i be able to install the apps i have in my samsung apps acount.
to be more clear:does it depneds on emi number etc for installing of apps or the phone also matters

Buddy i have written clearly that the rom is available in 2 versions: available in hacked: ie your phone will be detected as s8600 & unhacked : ie your phone will detect as per your device original build. So whats the problem in understanding. If you want your apps than use unhacked and if you want hacked than you will have to download the apps again in kies... As simple as that. I have mentioned everything in the post buddy.

drganbds

Oct 5, 2009
OnePlus 7T Pro
we had great disappoinment with this team elite….inspite of so many request from wave I user they are still trying for and they are releasing now updated version for wave II…atleast would have tell they cant develop this for wave I...

gurpreet122

Oct 25, 2011
DELHI
buddy i have written clearly that the rom is available in 2 versions: Available in hacked: Ie your phone will be detected as s8600 & unhacked : Ie your phone will detect as per your device original build. So whats the problem in understanding. If you want your apps than use unhacked and if you want hacked than you will have to download the apps again in kies... As simple as that. I have mentioned everything in the post buddy.

k understood earlier i thought installing of apps depends on imei number AND EVEN IF I USE HACKED VERSION I CAN INSTALL APPS FROM MY ACCOUNT

---------- Post added at 07:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 AM ----------

we had great disappoinment with this team elite….inspite of so many request from wave i user they are still trying for and they are releasing now updated version for wave ii…atleast would have tell they cant develop this for wave i...

according to me both the team elite members have wave2 and not wave 1 so even if they devolope the rom how will they test it..

Michael_W_L

Oct 15, 2010
Port Elizabeth
Hi, I am trying to use your ROM for Social Hib premium, region XFA Carrier MTN.
After flashing I try to add facebook, but the option for push services does not appear.

After modifying the CSC, I get Registration Failed when trying to add push notifications.

tapan15in

Aug 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Hi, I am trying to use your ROM for Social Hib premium, region XFA Carrier MTN.
After flashing I try to add facebook, but the option for push services does not appear.

After modifying the CSC, I get Registration Failed when trying to add push notifications.

Buddy i am using the same rom and i have got the facebook push notifications but it doesnt work. Its the problem from samsung and not our rom.

Thanx

@tapan15in I am facing a serious problem with elite rom for S8500. In the accounts list, after accepting the disclaimer, I only get the option to add a Samsung account and no other account. I have tried reflashinf it but it still doesnt work. Please look into it.

Thanks

asjad_shaez

May 27, 2008
Hi,
Recently i used your Elite firmware in my Wave-S8500..its quite nice thanks. But i am facing problem using in Social Hub. When click the icon of social hub the Device is restarted and there is no e-mail account setting..
plz tell me how i recovered that setting

rrjagadish

Aug 7, 2008
Upgrade not available thru Kies

Dear Tapan15in,

Thank you for the ROM, my fone is GT 8500 and upgraded the same provided by you, what i did is i used unhacked version, after connecting to to kies able to download 2.0 apps., but a message in KIES home screen appears to be this "Your Device doesnot support software upgrade via kies"

Can we have an alternative on this ?

Thanks & Regards
Jagadish.

tapan15in

Aug 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Dear Tapan15in,

Thank you for the ROM, my fone is GT 8500 and upgraded the same provided by you, what i did is i used unhacked version, after connecting to to kies able to download 2.0 apps., but a message in KIES home screen appears to be this "Your Device doesnot support software upgrade via kies"

Can we have an alternative on this ?

Thanks & Regards
Jagadish.

No sorry no alternative for this as we have added custom csc in this rom....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Elite-1.jpg

TEAM ELITE proudly presents "ELITE ROM v3.0" & "ELITE v1.0" for wave 1..

This is TEAM ELITE'S first Custom Rom for S8500 : Wave 1. We know all the wave 1 users were waiting for this rom eagerly, So here it is. We are releasing this Rom in 2 Languages ie. English and Arabic.
    The changelogs for both the versions are the same except sms and mms customization is not done in Arabic version.

HIGHLIGHTS​
    • Better Ram Management compared to previous roms. ie. We have made work some games and apps which were not working previously in the older bada 2.0 official releases. Games like"Tin Tin"
    • Wifi Tweaked
    • Device Sound Tweaked[Music,System etc. Now more Louder]
    • Reduced Rc1 & Csc files
    • In the Rom there are two options or you can say two version of this rom. You can make this rom a "Hacked Custom Rom" or a "Unhacked Custom Rom".

BEFORE FLASHING THIS ROM PLEASE READ THE WHOLE POST ALONGWITH THE CHANGELOGS AND THEN PROCEED FURTHER. TEAM ELITE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OCCUR TO YOUR PHONE WILE FLASHING OR USING THIS ROM.

Changelogs
    • Base Firmware : S8530XXLB1_S8530XENLB1_XEN
    • Better Ram management for better performance
    • Wifi Tweaked[Better Signal Strength]
    • Device Sound Tweaked[More Louder now]
    • Reduced Rc1 File
    • Reduced Csc File
    • Music Hub & Caster App. ripped Off.
    • Except "English" All the keyboard languages are ripped off.
    • Except "English" All the core languages are ripped off
    • Social Hub Premium Activated
    • Call Recording activated.
    • Except 1 Removed all the system ringtones
    • Removed all the Java Applications
    • Gps Fix - Location Fixing made fast
    • Sms & Mms Recpt. Limit made to 10 to 300[Not included in Arabic version]
    • Mms Image Resizeing changed from 3mb to 5mb.[Not included in Arabic version]
    • INU/EGY csc
    • All other csc's except INU/EGY are ripped off.
    • New Shpcsc Feature activated by which users will be able to see all the hidden storage and partitions of their phone when they connect their phone to Laptop/Pc
    • Another Shpcsc Feature activated named Mea Calander. By this feature 2 more calander types are added in the calender settings.
    • Front Camera Activated in Camera App.
    • Mms sending size increased to 7 mb[Not included in Arabic version]

Elite_apps_compressed2.bin file included in the rom for flashing. By flashing this file your phone will be hacked and kies will detect your phone as S8600 and you can install all the bada 2.0 apps and games on your S8530/S8500.

IMPORTANT NOTE : In the Rom there are two apps_compressed.bin files are added. One is named Elite_apps_compressed2.bin which should be used for hacking the rom.

For the users who wants Unhacked Elite Custom Rom flash all the files except "Elite_apps_compressed2.bin".

For the users who wants Hacked Elite Custom Rom should flash all the necessary files but use Elite_apps_compressed.bin instead of simple apps_compressed.bin.

If any user wants to return to the unhacked custom rom just flash the simple apps_compressed.bin file and they are done and vice versa for the user who wants to hack the firmware after using the normal custom rom than they will have to flash Elite_apps_compressed2.bin.

NOTE : Please use 7zip for extracting the files.

ELITE ROM v3.0[S8530 ENGLISH VERSION] : http://www.mediafire.com/?bmtb92t49wk98d8

ELITE ROM v1.0[S8500 ENGLISH VERSION] : http://www.mediafire.com/?act8h4ia21dsvlq

ELITE ROM v1.0[S8500 ARABIC VERSION] : http://www.mediafire.com/?644818c8yprc944

TEAM ELITE MEMBERS : MyLove90 & NeoHack[tapan15in]
    okay thanx for the feedback. We will solve this bug as soon as possible.
    Yes i am creating Elite 4.0
    Soon all problems will be solved
    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    great to hear that .. thank you very much tapan15in you are the best :)
    Hey how's the work going on this ? Any news when it will be released ?

Already 2 versions of elite v4.0 are out 1 for s8500[Mena Region] & 2 for s8530[Mena & Indian Region]

Enjoy...

we are trying to make more regions so we can satisfy all the bada users across the world :)