Official AOKP ~Discussion Thread~

Search This thread

pb05life

Dec 16, 2010
So changing the radio really doesn't make a difference with the water mic issue. At least that is my opinion from hearing others and from my experience with this so far. Just a thought. Anyone experience anything different?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

Nope I have tried all radios and get the same issue. It is not radio related. Is is call echo software glitch. If you talk into your ear speaker your voice gets loader. Not clearer just loader

_ice_

Feb 5, 2007
Houston
I set up BLN pro from the market but when I test it it doesn't work. BLN app tells me everything is good to go! help?

ZeroDefined

Is it just me or is anyone else getting good battery life with 615?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII X

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1339896323734.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1339896323734.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 415

ZeroDefined

I'm at 64% with 2hrs of screen time at moderate/heavy usage. Bln works like a charm too. Only issues i have is random lockscreen freezes and the underwater mic thing. Really impressed with the latest build. Awesome job Whitehawx!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII X

suaverc118

Mar 19, 2012
The rom on here is the same as the one on the link you provided? Or are you saying there is a fix in that link that we just flash and we don't have to start over? Sorry

8Fishes

Feb 14, 2012
I've been following this thread for about a week now since ICS source dropped.

I'm tempted to make the jump from GB to this, but I don't feel comfortable at all with it since AOKP isn't being officially supported by the rest of the team. Any chance this will change soon?

Once it does, I'd probably flash ASAP. I'm thinking it'll probably be somewhere around milestone 6.

jordanishere

Sep 13, 2011
I've been following this thread for about a week now since ICS source dropped.

I'm tempted to make the jump from GB to this, but I don't feel comfortable at all with it since AOKP isn't being officially supported by the rest of the team. Any chance this will change soon?

Once it does, I'd probably flash ASAP. I'm thinking it'll probably be somewhere around milestone 6.

Just give it time. This rom has some minor issues but the mic issue.is.being.blown.out.of.proportion.

Reactions: sbell7105

`SBR`

Apr 5, 2010
NJ
The rom on here is the same as the one on the link you provided? Or are you saying there is a fix in that link that we just flash and we don't have to start over? Sorry

Sound issue is fixed in the pstd aokp version in skyrocket section.
For rotation flash yaldak auto rotation fix...
Thanks tdizzle for bringing this here...
Huge thanks to pstd team... and whitehawkx

wait so im confused...is the underwater mic issue fixed or do i have to flash a fix for it?

Sent from my SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

puff8stuff

Apr 20, 2012
ha, looking at the cm9 change log it looks like they nailed the audio bug. should work its way into aokp tonight or tomorrow. the next cm9 nightly should have it implimented

Reactions: tdizzle404

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm baaAAaAaaaAAaaaaAacK!!!
    Just added hercules to the official AOKP build list. Every time a new AOKP build is released you can find it for hercules on http://aokp.co/index.php/releases.

Huzzah!
    Wonder if this is a linaro build..

Of course. ;)
    just tried that, doesnt work and i friggin want this theme lol, it says "this theme was improperly compiled and cannot be applied.

That randomly happens with themes sometimes. The way to fix is change back to the "system" theme, reboot, then apply the new theme and it should work np.

Also, uploading build 0621 now. Changes included:

~some audio changes (no idea if pandora is fixed, I no longer have this phone)
    ~SNEAK PEAK AT UPCOMING FEATURES
    - Weather panel on lockscreen
    - Weather panel on pulldown shows when it was last updated
    - DRM blobs included so Hulu Plus should now work (this might have been in previous update...)
    - NFC polling (settings > more...)
    - NEW ACHROMATIC THEME BY KWES1020
    ~ not final version as it still needs tweaking - will be included in AOKP in the future.

EDIT: new build is up!
    Reboot fix has been merged into AOKP. Thanks again Eugene. ^^