Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1334691344594.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1334691344594.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 272
Last edited:
Reactions: d12unk13astard

Klathmon

May 1, 2011
I'm a craftsman, sheetmetal is my trade. I can make out of Copper, brass and even painted.

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

wow! it looks nice :)

just put a small hole at the bottom for a charger and id love to buy one!

or even better, put an 'extender' of sorts thats mounted to the base, that goes to the back so you can use your own charger.

EDIT: looking at it more, and after calming down from the nerdgasm, i can see that wouldn't work...

Still really nice looking though!

jvx333

Sep 6, 2011
Dallas
ok this was just a quick sampole i made, Hopefully tommorrow im getting together with my lazer guy and Im goimg to have android lasered on front and the android logo on the back.

jvx333

Sep 6, 2011
Dallas
wow! it looks nice :)

just put a small hole at the bottom for a charger and id love to buy one!

or even better, put an 'extender' of sorts thats mounted to the base, that goes to the back so you can use your own charger.

EDIT: looking at it more, and after calming down from the nerdgasm, i can see that wouldn't work...

Still really nice looking though!

Actually i just turn it side ways to connect the charger.

Klathmon

May 1, 2011
I guess I'll sell them for $25, where should I post so everyone can see.

you should message a mod about this first though. its against the rules to sell things like this in most places, if you got permission then it should be fine, but just don't get banned by accident.

also, whatever you do, try doin it in a more general place, this could work for much more than the g2x :)

good luck!

jvx333

Sep 6, 2011
Dallas
you should message a mod about this first though. its against the rules to sell things like this in most places, if you got permission then it should be fine, but just don't get banned by accident.

also, whatever you do, try doin it in a more general place, this could work for much more than the g2x :)

good luck!

Oh thanks,I never thought about that.

ttaidapos

Mar 18, 2011
Dude, I so made one out of cardboard at work that looked identical to yours for fun minus the pen holder lol

Top Liked Posts