lg g2 screen resolution

Search This thread

sephy12

Apr 11, 2014
I bought an lg g2 a couple of weeks ago and the first day it was faulty every time you pushed on the casing around the charge port the screen would flicker on and off and the screen would not display while charging. I have gotten the phone back after returning it to be repaired and went through cpu-z and it says my resolution is 1080 x 1776 but it should be 1080 x 1920 right? Have they given me a lower res screen or do i need to set the resolution somehow (phone hasn't been rooted), im assuming it should default to the native resolution of the screen though?

yonef

Jul 28, 2006
Plovdiv
I bought an lg g2 a couple of weeks ago and the first day it was faulty every time you pushed on the casing around the charge port the screen would flicker on and off and the screen would not display while charging. I have gotten the phone back after returning it to be repaired and went through cpu-z and it says my resolution is 1080 x 1776 but it should be 1080 x 1920 right? Have they given me a lower res screen or do i need to set the resolution somehow (phone hasn't been rooted), im assuming it should default to the native resolution of the screen though?

This is the resolution without the software buttons, Only area usable by the apps, most apps/games report this resolution. If you do screenshot( hold power button+vol.down) and check the resoluton of the picture you'll see that the actual screen resolution is indeed 1080x1920

sephy12

Apr 11, 2014
This is the resolution without the software buttons, Only area usable by the apps, most apps/games report this resolution. If you do screenshot( hold power button+vol.down) and check the resoluton of the picture you'll see that the actual screen resolution is indeed 1080x1920

Ahh right, that makes sense. Cheers for clearing that up