[Q] Trying to make my own stickers for S-Planner!

Search This thread

GreekSofos

Jun 24, 2014
Although S-planner has many stickers doesn't cover many professions like my own, so I decided and created some that suits my needs.

These stickers are png images 150x150 32bpp (obviously with Alpha-channel/transparency).
I based mine in the same files as the stickers I downloaded form Samsung trying to achieve maximum compatibility.

I put them in the /data/data/com.android.providers.calendar/sticker where the originals reside and changed (using ES explorer/root on) the permissions to be the same as the originals -rwxr-xr-x plus the owner and the group to u0_a151

But unfortunately the extra stickers aren't appearing in S-planner even after Reboot.

So. There must be something else to consider.
Perhaps another property of some kind, or there is a cache with all these icons that didn't update, or maybe someking of a log where I must add the names of the newest stickers, that I named them in the same fashion as the originals.

Any ideas?

h311sdr0id

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 20, 2011
The owner doesn't respond to private message, perhaps others know how to make your own stikers for S-planner?
Maybe anyone has created and could share? :angel:

Anyone still interested?

I have a quick fix I could share if anyone's interested. I don't want to hijack anyone's thread, but if this is still something people wanna know about (and it's not already shared some where else here), I'd be glad to help.

Evaldino

Sep 15, 2010
Vilnius
Anyone still interested?

I have a quick fix I could share if anyone's interested. I don't want to hijack anyone's thread, but if this is still something people wanna know about (and it's not already shared some where else here), I'd be glad to help.

oh, please share!
and maybe you've already have some custom stickers created and could share those too?