[Q] Would Android Tweaker and Greenify conflict with each other?

Search This thread

alochmst98

Sep 25, 2012
I'm trying to improve the performance, battery life, and stability of my phone. A few days ago, I found out about Android Tweaker 2. I use the auto tweaker and tasker profile features and am wondering if they would conflict with Greenify if I were to install it.

My auto tweaker is set to balance performance with battery life, and to only use safe tweaks. My tasker profile is set to hard (aggressive RAM management values) with persistence on boot. Note that "tasker profile" here has nothing to do with the Tasker automation app. By "tasker profile," Android Tweaker means multitasking profile.

I have not changed anything in the system tweaker, OTA tweaker, app manager, smart actions, or multitasking sections.

Would this setup conflict with Greenify, or would I probably be okay using both? I'd like to try Greenify so that I can increase my battery life. Thank you.

alochmst98

Sep 25, 2012
Well, I went ahead and did it (installed Greenify and set it up) and as far as I can tell my phone is working fine. It's much less laggy, and so far Greenify has cut my battery usage in half. That's with heavy usage too- a lot of screen on time tweaking things.

Between Android Tweaker, Greenify, Nova Launcher (more lightweight than Trebuchet), zipaligned apps, smartassv2, 1.3GHz overclock, some Xposed modules, uninstallation of unused system apps and custom ROM apps, and better use of widgets and quick settings, I think I may have made my phone far less frustrating than it use to be. Time will tell, but I may actually be able to enjoy it now. Maybe I don't need new phone after all.

jam0688

Jun 27, 2012
Arkansas
I wouldn't think so. Greenifys sole purpose is to minimize background data use of apps when in idle. I've ran both exposed and android tweaker 2 which is the new version and didn't see any issues until android tweaker 2 started force closing with certain tweaks but with bit still being in the beta stage that's normal for a few issues. Only issues u may probably have will be in exposed itself cuz the sources have only been tested on 4.2 ROMs even tho they will work on any jellybean ROM. Hope this was of some help to you and if so feel free to hit the thanks button

Reactions: alochmst98

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I wouldn't think so. Greenifys sole purpose is to minimize background data use of apps when in idle. I've ran both exposed and android tweaker 2 which is the new version and didn't see any issues until android tweaker 2 started force closing with certain tweaks but with bit still being in the beta stage that's normal for a few issues. Only issues u may probably have will be in exposed itself cuz the sources have only been tested on 4.2 ROMs even tho they will work on any jellybean ROM. Hope this was of some help to you and if so feel free to hit the thanks button