[GUIDE/TIPS] Run Asphalt 8: Airborne smoothly
Hello, XDA and Asphalt 8 Users and Members.
Today, I will introduce you to how I managed to get Asphalt 8 smoothly.
Some know that Asphalt won't run or even open when using it. This is due to the high use of Graphics and RAM. Here is what best for the game:
1) Go to Settings>Performance here you'll do most of the work.
2) In Processor Settings, make sure you have your Kindle to have your maximum speed at 1200 MHz (1.2GHz) and lowest at 300 MHz.
3) In CPU Governor, make sure you have it in “Hotplug". Also make sure you check “Restore at boot".
4) In Settings>Performance>I/O Scheduler, set your I/O at “BFQ". Also select the “Restore at Boot" selected.
5) In Memory Management, have the following setup:
Allow Purging of Assets selected
KSM(Kernel Same-Page Merging) selected
6) In Performance:
Select 16-Bit Transparency
Select Disable Wallpaper Service
7) [OPTIONAL] ONLY IF YOUR ROM USES A LOT OF RAM: Download Greenify and hibernate all Apps including ALL System apps(if you can).
8) Before you start Reboot. Once Rebooted make sure apps are Greenified and start the game.
9) In Game Settings, make you have Graphics at the Lowest.
All Done, once you start to race it should work. On my instances before this settings, it FC’ed as soon as I started a race.