Official Indian HTC One X Owner's Thread - views, reviews and more!!

Search This thread

android_master

Mar 11, 2010
Pune
"Welcome to the Official Indian HTC One X Discussion Thread"..Discuss and share your opinion regarding this monster.

HTC One X has been launched in India & is available all across the country ;)

This post will be updated with all useful info related to HTC ONE X

1.HTC One X Screenshots:

htc-one-x-1.jpg

htc-one-x-2.jpg

2.Features at a glance:

Hardware:

>4.7" 16M-color Super LCD 2 capacitive touchscreen of HD resolution (720 x 1280 pixels)
>Gorilla glass
>1.5 GHz quad-core Cortex-A9 CPUs, low-power companion core, ULP GeForce 2 GPU, Nvidia Tegra 3 chipset
>1 GB of RAM and 32 GB of storage
>8 MP autofocus camera with LED flash; face detection and geotagging
>1080p and 720p video recording @ 24fps with stereo sound
>720p front-facing camera for video-chat
>Accelerometer, proximity sensor and auto-brightness sensor
>Standard 3.5 mm audio jack
>microUSB port (charging) and stereo Bluetooth v4.0
>MHL TV-out (requires MHL-to-HDMI adapter)

Software

>Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich
>latest HTC Sense 4.0
>HTC Locations app
>HTCSense.com integration
>HTC Portable Hotspot
>Office document editor
>Beats audio enhancements

3.Full Reviews:

GSMARENA
TECHRADAR
ENGADGET

4.Rooting & other Stuff

Everything HTC One X.Read this before posting

Last edited:

vickysud

Aug 13, 2008
Hyderabad
Its Official

" We are in an Interview with Mr, Lennard Hoornik in Singapore at the HTC One X Launch. We have confirmed news that the One X will be available in India starting Monday 2nd April 2012. The Price is expected to be about Rs. 35000/-.

Mr. Hoornik says that the products for markets like India need to be more durable and long lasting."

He added that Indian languages play an important role in the Indian Android market and with ICS on their future devices, We can expect added language support.

shree.cse

Apr 30, 2010
Bangalore
Thinking of this kind of thread in the section. I have been searching for the price and release date on net. And I found the most hits for 38k price and Apr2 for release date.

Are you sure about the price?

Last edited:

nisarkidwai

Dec 26, 2011
Its Official

" We are in an Interview with Mr, Lennard Hoornik in Singapore at the HTC One X Launch. We have confirmed news that the One X will be available in India starting Monday 2nd April 2012. The Price is expected to be about Rs. 35000/-.

Mr. Hoornik says that the products for markets like India need to be more durable and long lasting."

He added that Indian languages play an important role in the Indian Android market and with ICS on their future devices, We can expect added language support.

Awesome news.Can't wait to get my hands on it.
Any idea where will it be available in mumbai?

ShyamSasi

Dec 10, 2010
CLASSIFIED
Besides this, HTC also has a few accessories such a Media Link connector for wireless connections with HDTVs and Dr Dre Beats branded headphones, however these products will be sold separately and will not ship with the devices.

Disappointing! But ok i'm selling my Arc tomorrow so my Monday i'll ready for HTC One X.

xdynox

Sep 6, 2009
Long life with a Unibody design??? Hmmm....

Its Official

I'm wondering why did he make that comment only for market's like India? Is it because like in India everyone buy's handsets @ their full cost(SIM free & unlocked) rather than yearly or 2 yearly contracts like in other places??

Also, with reference to it being "long lasting", what do you feel about the unibody design of the One X & it's affect on repairs/replacement & post warranty durability? Isn't it a contradiction in terms?? Please refer to this thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=24232125#post24232125
& feel free to share your thoughts & opinions! I would love to know what you all think!! Thanks a ton!:)

Last edited:

bornotty

Jan 11, 2008
Bombay
I'll wait for it to come down to 30k (USD 600)
maybe in 3 months or probably more ?

by then I'll be ready to sell my Xperia Play which i bought for 30k too 8 months back.

devvfata1ity

Mar 1, 2011
Gurgaon
^^well its up for pre-order on the mobile store website for 35.8k although only the black version is there. no white :( ships out from 4th onward. IMO the street price will be around 34k once stock is there.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I m from Argentina and I say too...
    Happy Diwali day mates.

SkyDragon Sense Rom V1
    Happy Diwali to my Indian friends :)
    On a serious note, i had a chat with one of my frnds who is a htc rep, and he told.me the update is now being tested for local language support and might be out by next week.. hopefully :)
    Guys upgraded my wife's S3 to JB about 2 days ago. Take my word its not upto all the hype. I was struggling to find what was really new and what has changed. Could figure out three useful features
    a) Google now
    b) Voice search
    c)two finger gesture.
    I feel all three features are something you can live wihout.
    After using the phone for about 24 hours the performance has just gone off the cliff. Its lagging heavily and is pretty much unusable. I have done a factory reset now. Hoping it will not degrade as earlier

Take it from me that our HOX running 4.0.4 is light years ahead of the S3 running JB. I have personally experienced it. so just relax and enjoy your phone. The update will come just as all the previous updates have come.
    "Due to the cost-cutting measures and to make sure everyone gets the update, we will release the JB OTA on 22-12-12 to the people who are still alive after the apocalypse." Official quote from HTC