my x10 flash the rom but

Search This thread

ahmadzxc

Dec 18, 2010
Ok confirm locked. follow the link and instruction I posted for flashing, u will get ur recovery when flashed x10i baseband and kernel, u will get your xrecovery if nothing wrong. I used doomkernel pure patched.

Sent From x10i 2.3.7 DonutHD2.1 ROM(locked bootloaded) :D
Added:
*WF ICON-PANE-MODDED nEW Home Launcher(ICS xperia built, spyware/ad-free) :D
*WF Improved ICS-ish Lockscreen for DonutHD :)
*xLoud & BRAVIA engine
*54fps uncapped

thanks all for your replay i tried all you mentioned before but nothing work it still the same
which doomkernel pure patched u mean ??

I see

thanks all for your replay i tried all you mentioned before but nothing work it still the same
which doomkernel pure patched u mean ??

I used FlashTool_0.2.9.1-GBready_root_xRec "above Video 2" for rooting. I see. So leads to no avail ah. Btw, i found similar new post about your flash status

"INFO - Loader : S1_Loader_Root_f851 -
Version : R4A024 / Bootloader status : UNROOTABLE
"

In this link, some member posted solving Method (DooMLoRD's) though, no testers reply yet:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1692813

Original Source: http://www.icsforums.com/comment/56178

Perhaps you should follow up with this thread for seeing the results by them.

I'm sorry that i couldn't help any further. :eek: I only can helped this far. But if any result happens, feel free to PM/reply here again alright ;)
Another, PM Androxyde/Bina4Y(Flashtool creators) for consultation about your phone's situation and Most Important!! Inform them
1.your Original Android Version (like 2.1,2.2,2.3 and etc)before you flashed.
2.Ur result after flashing, esp. telling them last Flashtool version you have used

sincerely,
Whitefang

Last edited:
Reactions: ahmadzxc

-Xperia-X10-

Jun 9, 2012
Scunthorpe
You Need To Go To PC Companion Go To Update you will find repair click on it it will install the original 2.3.3 then you will need to re root and all the things that you want to do It worked For Me

Reactions: ahmadzxc

seamo123

Jun 8, 2012
Hi Whitefang, I have a similar problem to the one ahmadzxc had re. 'this file is ignored simlock.ta' showing up in Flashtool. I bricked my unlocked BL phone after an OTA update & managed to get it working again BUT my phone won't recognise my SIM card (or any other for that matter). Can I give you some further details in case you can help me? I'm desperate at this stage, I really don't want to lose my phone.. :(

Last edited:
Hi Whitefang, I have a similar problem to the one ahmadzxc had re. 'this file is ignored simlock.ta' showing up in Flashtool. I bricked my unlocked BL phone after an OTA update & managed to get it working again BUT my phone won't recognise my SIM card (or any other for that matter). Can I give you some further details in case you can help me? I'm desperate at this stage, I really don't want to lose my phone.. :(

Hi, have u checked ya baseband info in settings??tell me more what happened so i can get hint about the prob. Tq

Whitefang

Sent from my GT-P7500 using xda app-developers app

seamo123

Jun 8, 2012
It says the baseband is stock 77? I went to settings & 'About phone' to check this.

In brief, I had my phone network unlocked and BL unlocked by Wotanserver. I'd been under the impression that the DRM keys were ok (e.g. Trackid and Timescape still worked afterwards). Anyway, I attempted an FOTA update and bricked it. I used s1tool to 'restore' and then an ftf I found on xda developers to relock the BL, flashed a stock ICS .587 ftf and got the phone 'working' again - except for the SIM not being recognised. Aside from that, the phone seems ok.. though I have noticed that every time it boots it immediately asks me to select a language and it won't let me save the standard VPN settings I twice tried to input manually. PC Companion and SEUS haven't helped, and I also noticed that in the Flashtool log there was a blue line saying 'this file is ignored simlock.ta'.

Anyway, after spending hours trying to find a solution something somebody said on a thread seemed to ring true in my case; i.e. that the Simlock Partiton is damaged and that I need to 'resign' it, and this can only be done by Sony or by pay Servers on the internet. Does that make sense?

Last edited:
Aisk, normally unlockng network with third party unknown or unrecognised software, then unlocking bootloader will affect /erase phone's network line..so yeah, u could not get mobile line work..so it makes sense, as stated in 9luka5 senior unlock bootloader thread.

Ps: try flash baseband x10 2.1.71 since x10 latest baseband is 2.1.71.hope helps.
Whitefang

Sent from my GT-P7500 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

seamo123

Jun 8, 2012
I just realised - I neglected to mention that my phone is an Xperia Ray, sorry about that Whitefang.. :/
Does what you said still apply, and if so, do you have relevant links you could give me? Having a little trouble finding the info.

seamo123

Jun 8, 2012
Hey no problem Whitefang, thanks for taking the time to reply in the first place! :)
I may have a solution here actually, and this appears to apply to all Sony phones - SEtool is required, but I don't think you need to purchase the 'box' - from what i gather they can hook up with your computer and do what needs to be done (In my case 'Fix TA & IMEI) via remote USB. Hopefully this'll help other Sony peeps in a similar pickle to the one I currently find myself in! :) See link below.
http://unlock-bootloader.com/

Reactions: whitefang3456

seamo123

Jun 8, 2012
I should probably add that Sony themselves were ZERO help - once they knew the bootloader was unlocked at some point in the past they refused to deal with me any further. Even when I offered to pay them! Quite gutless AND unimaginative in my opinion - unforgivable really. So screw Sony! :/

seamo123

Jun 8, 2012
I think my profile pic sums it all up quite well really, I'm just another Homer Simpson type trying to muddle my way through this android thing.. Haha. Though I will say this, Sony were even stupider than me in this instance - once they realised that PC Companion didn't fix everything they were completely lost!

Last edited:

seamo123

Jun 8, 2012
Hi, Whitefang,

I found another rather nifty site here http://www.omnius-server.com/

I was wondering, could you take a look at this attached screengrab and tell me what you think? My problem is that I don't know exactly what service to request from Omnius to repair the messed-up SIM situation (see my post further back in this thread) and hoped you could give me some advice? For example, do I 'Restore TA' or 'Repair S1boot' (or both?). Or am I barking up the wrong tree entirely?

I'm puzzled re. my DRM keys too, both Trackid and Timescape worked fine after network/bootloader unlock (indicating DRM keys were intact, no?) but still my phone bricked after an OTA update..

Anyway, any advice you might have would be very much appreciated. :)

Attachments

• OmniusRay.jpg
    OmniusRay.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Did you make fullwipe/factory reset and clear cache and partition? Try again and flash the ROM again. If still stuck, u may have to go SONY PC companion to repair phone. That shd do the job. Hope helps :D
    Whitefang

Added:
    *xLoud & BRAVIA engine
    *54fps uncapped
    Hmm I see. Hope u can get ur reply. Don't give up alright?

PS.which flashtool u used to flash?
    Added:
    *xLoud & BRAVIA engine
    *54fps uncapped
    Hmm I see. Hope u can get ur reply. Don't give up alright?

PS.which flashtool u used to flash?
    Added:
    *xLoud & BRAVIA engine
    *54fps uncapped

version 6.8
    Probably flashtool coding error.some do report error.I used azuzu to flash 2.3.3GB and nothing went wrong..last resort is spend few bucks to phoneshopper to fix. Goodluck. :)
    Whitefang

Added:
    *xLoud & BRAVIA engine
    *54fps uncapped
    Identify Pls? :) Might know the prob

i installed last flashtool and i have this message
    in it
    INFO - Loader : S1_Loader_Root_f851 - Version : R4A024 / Bootloader status : UNROOTABLE
    07/050/2012 18:50:50 - WARN - This file is ignored : simlock.ta
    it's new not shown in older versions

Oh see. R4A024?? Means your're in Locked Bootloader right?

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1259617

Download this S1Tool.zip, extract it into some folder, and launch the apps. Click ''Identify'' , follow its intrustions and tell me your result/details pls. I may need that to analyse your prob ASAP. Thanks :)

Once done analysed, i will redirect recommended rooting/flashing tools for ya :) It shd fixed if nothing goes wrong further. I try my best alright ;)
    whitefang

PS: I wrote a post for recommended trusted flashtool :) 2.3.3GB kernel download link is provided within it. Have a look but try not do anything if can, cos we still not clear for ur phone's situation. Just look carefully first.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=27134026#post27134026
    ANOTHER?? How did you install 2.3.9Fera ROM if your phone not rooted/ no xrecovery? Can explain more clearly?@_@