vzw motorola droid razr maxx hd (xt912)

Search This thread

toedoe87

Jan 26, 2014
Hello im new here so if im not up to par yet sorry bare with me but i own a moto xt912 vzw and everywhere i look they say you need a pc to root it but its just not true i found an app thats a 1 click i cant post links but research key root master (MOD version) its in another language but here's tbe walk threw download load up if u can seen the name of your phone on the page your good so far for me it said droid razr an tben jibberish but your gonna want to select the second option on screen let it run the process the an menu will come up the left button will be red the right will be blue the left is permanent root the right is temp root make ur choice it will finish reboot (if perm root) run root checker an presto your device is now rooted remotely i dont know if this credit should go to anyone i havent seen any one else post info on this but i hope this helps someone it did me good luck an happy rooting

Reactions: HydroThaClown

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello im new here so if im not up to par yet sorry bare with me but i own a moto xt912 vzw and everywhere i look they say you need a pc to root it but its just not true i found an app thats a 1 click i cant post links but research key root master (MOD version) its in another language but here's tbe walk threw download load up if u can seen the name of your phone on the page your good so far for me it said droid razr an tben jibberish but your gonna want to select the second option on screen let it run the process the an menu will come up the left button will be red the right will be blue the left is permanent root the right is temp root make ur choice it will finish reboot (if perm root) run root checker an presto your device is now rooted remotely i dont know if this credit should go to anyone i havent seen any one else post info on this but i hope this helps someone it did me good luck an happy rooting