[Q] Enable DIAG CM 10.2.1-d2att

Search This thread

mmgerecke

Nov 4, 2013
Hello XDA community. I have never posted because you all do a fantastic job with your forum and I have been able to figure everything out based on the information here. However, this has come to an end...I have been scouring this site since Sunday hoping for a resolution and just cannot get anywhere. So, I am leaning on you guys to see if you can set me straight. I have lost data connection and IMEI was 0.

Firstly, I do not have a copy of my EFS. Idiotic I know.

I flashed Stock ROM and injected IMEI with NV reader writer and IMEI came back.

Reflashed CM 10.2.1
Flashed 1747UCUEMJB Modem
Flashed 1747UCUEMJB Bootloader
Still no data connection...
Tried to reflash to stock to use DIAG mode to allow me to use Peoplearmys FIX on stock rom. I can't downgrade boot loaders, so Stock ROM is out of the question from what I understand.
I have tried several time using terminal emulator and Smanager to run the scripts Peoplearmy has provided to enable DIAG mode in AOSP, but I keep getting error messages "No such file or directory"

Can anybody help or point me in the right direction? I need to figure out how to get my phone into DIAG mode and I think I can proceed, unless anybody has a better suggestion. If you require anymore information about my situation, please let me know.

Thanks in advance for the assistance.

Top Liked Posts