Defy CM9 Progress?

Search This thread

BravoMotorola

Oct 17, 2010
OMG this is my chance! I've made a million posts on here that nobody seems to care about...now that we have some people wondering please check this thread out! We could use anyones help, and if we find out what we need to get the camera working we could share development! (If the Bravo had any lol).

Last edited:

nameite

Aug 1, 2011
Pretty much 100% of things made for the defy can be installed on the bravo. Just look at the bravo dev section, it's all defy ports with minimal file changes for the bravo

Besides the lower mbit camera on the bravo, on paper they are almost identical spec'ed right?

So anyone tried opening up the bravo and replacing the cam module with one from defy?

felipeap

Oct 23, 2010
Well... It did boot. Nothing really works, even the settings or the calculator... there are no 3 buttons, it has adw launcher, a yellow / gold theme and a killer bootanimation. Gotta say I get pretty happy booting up ICS for the first time and having material proof that the kernel can boot it up =D

UEman

Apr 11, 2011
Well... It did boot. Nothing really works, even the settings or the calculator... there are no 3 buttons, it has adw launcher, a yellow / gold theme and a killer bootanimation. Gotta say I get pretty happy booting up ICS for the first time and having material proof that the kernel can boot it up =D
The them isn't gold or yellow, the colours are just messed up.

bvbfan

Jun 14, 2011
We can waiting for CM9 and kernel it's not problem, ICS will work well in our kernel.

josuearisty

Dec 4, 2010
Somewhere!
@BravoMotorola I hope we get it now, we need to make camera works at least in gingerbread!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

@blackwing182 here you are, I hope somebody here help us with the camera. :p

@popcorn1122 this is originally a defy port. :D

Here is download page:
http://defy-cm.net//ics-test0/

Last edited: