[APP][6 August 2010] S2U2 v2.43

Search This thread

A_C

Jan 5, 2007
www.ac-s2.com
What is S2U2?
S2U2 (Slide2Unlock2) is a simple lock/unlock application which has the iPhone style slide unlocking. It can be used as a screensaver while you don't use your device. It has a CallerID function (but it may not work on some devices, so try it before use it daily); S2P control plugin; and volume control. S2U2 shows many system information even without unlocking and highly customizable.

Prerequisite:
- WM5 Phone or WM6/6.1/6.5 Professional devices
- free RAM: at least 1M for QVGA/WQVGA; 4M for VGA/WVGA
- free storage space: at least 2M for QVGA/WQVGA; 4M for VGA/WVGA

s2u2-210.png
s2u2-wip30.png
s2u2-240.png

Changes of v2.43
- fixed some integration problem with S2P when S2P is installed on storage card.
- fixed no indication of which password key was pressed in v2.42.
- a few minor bugs fixed.

v2.43 starting from this post.

Download
http://ac-s2.com

Important Note
Please read the README, and the Known limitations & FAQs before posting your questions here.

If you want to show your appreciation, pls CLICK HERE to make a donation.

Reset Unread Count
If your device has suspicious unknown count of any unread email/vmail/sms/mms, use this file (ResetUnreadCount.cab) to reset them.

Lock/Unlock Sound Sample

Last edited:
Reactions: HTC0017

JaCoL_JcL

Apr 17, 2009
great new version new thread :D

Thanks for amazing work! I Can't live without S2U2 :) A WinMo MUST HAVE program :)

JaCoL_JcL

Apr 17, 2009
ox_eye yeaa sure why not :) I Just do it. All your settings will be saved in new version :)

Markox89

Feb 25, 2009
Great work! :D
Can you add an option like "Don't remind while the device is awake"?

Last edited:

kuroro

Feb 14, 2008
Hi A_C,

Thx for the awesome work again~

A little question here :
I found there's a "Dialer ID" option in the newest "settings description.xls", but can't find it in the real setting program...

wil_dee

Jan 31, 2010
alarm not showing

great work A_C, i love this lock screen!

however, i'm not too sure why my alarm info does not show on the lock screen?? even though i have Information>Next Alarm Info=On.

has it got anything to do with the fact that i use spb time to set my alarms?

Please help...:confused:

thanks

zen kun

Jan 23, 2010
Berlin
xdaforums.com
downloading now =) great job as always =)
just a though, why dont upload mediafire?or even here? sometimes the website seems down o.o

Last edited:

glaucos

Jan 18, 2007
very, very nice to see the integration of reminder of lost call, sms, etc. Now I can uninstall the software that I was using for this function! :D

kikill

Apr 25, 2007
New York
.EXE

always great work was wondering if you could allow for more .exe to be added to exception list in next update or a patch.

thank you.

sunnymui

Jul 14, 2008
Hong Kong
Google Pixel 4
Hi there, I don't know if I'm the only one to encounter this problem.

My phone is Samsung Omnia 2 and I am using the combination of S2U2 v2.40 and S2P v0.83.

When I plug in the headphone (regular 3.5mm plug), my S2P didn't start automatically.
Under "S2P" section of S2U2 setting, I tried every different combination of ON and OFF but I still couldn't get S2P working. I uninstalled both applications and reinstalled it, still not starting S2P when I plug the headphone.

Anyone can share some help?

By the way, when I unplug the headphone when S2P is running, it didn't quit too...

I love S2P's "plug-in to start" and "plug-out to stop" function. I can even pay money for some program like this!! Please help me make my life easy again!!

prag16

Feb 25, 2009
Slide 2 answer

Any chance of reversing the direction of the sliding for answer/ignore? Right now it is the opposite of how the WM dialers work (tachi, rhodium, etc). Is there a chance of switching this to match WM behavior, or at least making this configurable in the settings app?

I'd probably prefer to use the WM call answering mechanism, but the problem is that if a call comes in while S2U2 is locked, as soon as I answer the lockscreen comes back on and i need to unlock before I can do anything else during the call (even simple as hitting the End Call hardware button). This does NOT occur when using the S2U2 slide 2 answer; phone stays at the call status screen, and I can do whatever I want. Any ideas?

light_n_roses

Oct 25, 2009
I have succesfuly installed s2u2 but I have 2 problem, first either I have enable the option inside the configuration menu, after unlocking the screen with s2u2, the windows predefined lockscreen comes out, I would like to only have s2u2, then I have battery icon when recharging the phone but I don't have battery image that indicate battery status when the phone is NOT pluged in with charged ( I have installed the battery pack using the istructions..)

eidt : I haven't seen that this is versione v2.4 i was using 2.3 ...I'll try out

Last edited:

RichiC

Oct 26, 2007
Appointment

Hi AC

Thanks for your great work.

Is it possible in the next version to have options to choose the soft for the appointments ?

Thanks again

RichiC

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    v2.43 released

@ALL

Just updated to v2.43 with some minor fixes.

Thanks & enjoy!
    Hi,
    I have 2.43 installed, one question is there a chance when the S2u2 is active, and my screen is locked, is there a chance that the vol. keys gets locked during this lock screen ?
    Thanks,
    kobers

There are a couple S2U2 settings related to "volume keys". One of them is "Don't lock Volume Keys", at the Phone settings, and the other is "Don't use KeyBoard Hook", at the Advanced settings.

Description for the first one is "Should S2U2 release the lock of Volume Control Keys?" and for the second one is "Should S2U2 use the system KeyBoard Hook? It's used for hooking up the Volume Up/Down keys".

I think it could be razonable to explore these options.

These descriptions were taken for the complete description file, located at the S2U2 site: http://67.43.3.117/~acs2co/S2U2/S2U2 Settings Description.xls.
    Are you still developing?

Sent from my HTC One using xda premium

Not to really bump an old thread, but since the website is down, figured I'd upload the latest one (2.43) since I found it in an old folder in my computer. Attached is VGA and QVGA. Hope this helps out people still on WinMo.
    What is S2U2?
    S2U2 (Slide2Unlock2) is a simple lock/unlock application which has the iPhone style slide unlocking. It can be used as a screensaver while you don't use your device. It has a CallerID function (but it may not work on some devices, so try it before use it daily); S2P control plugin; and volume control. S2U2 shows many system information even without unlocking and highly customizable.

Prerequisite:
    - WM5 Phone or WM6/6.1/6.5 Professional devices
    - free RAM: at least 1M for QVGA/WQVGA; 4M for VGA/WVGA
    - free storage space: at least 2M for QVGA/WQVGA; 4M for VGA/WVGA

s2u2-210.png
    s2u2-wip30.png
    s2u2-240.png

Changes of v2.43
    - fixed some integration problem with S2P when S2P is installed on storage card.
    - fixed no indication of which password key was pressed in v2.42.
    - a few minor bugs fixed.

v2.43 starting from this post.

Download
    http://ac-s2.com

Important Note
    Please read the README, and the Known limitations & FAQs before posting your questions here.

If you want to show your appreciation, pls CLICK HERE to make a donation.

Reset Unread Count
    If your device has suspicious unknown count of any unread email/vmail/sms/mms, use this file (ResetUnreadCount.cab) to reset them.

Lock/Unlock Sound Sample
    How to remove it? resetunreadcount.cab install. If it is impossible to remove, it is possible to disconnect the notice of this type?
    Try to manually reset this registry key to zero:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\State\Shell\Reminders
    Hello everyone,
    I am using the great tool below for a long time (v0.91):

LeoExtendedNotifications, blink keypad on missed call, sms, email, more [v0.91]

Last week I installed S2U2 (latest vesion 2.43) and the problems begun.

The HD2 is in standby (display off) and a missed calll, sms or email triggers the blinking buttons. it works well for few seconds and suddenly the blinking sequence of the buttons stops. When I press the power button to view the lock sreen the blinking sequence starts again. Repushing the power button to standby the blinking sequence stopps again in a few seconds. And so on...

My Settings are:
    Stop blinking during call is enabled and stop after unlook is disabled. Stop after X seconds is set to 0 (forever). Rest are default.

Any idea? Thanks for help.

Ralf
    Try to add that program to the exception list.
    Sometimes on incoming calls it will freeze up and refuse to answer or ignore the call... I'll slide it all the left or right and it will just sit there doing nothing not sliding back to the center and the phone will keep ringing.

I've got it set like:
    Called ID Framed
    Slide to Answer (S2A) Always
    Slide to End ON
    S2A Hard Key Answer ON
    S2A End Hard Key ON
    Power Button to end an incoming call ON
    Ask to send a busy SMS ON
    As said in the FAQ, if CallerID does not on your device, disable it.