[ROM][11/28][4.2.1] Stock Rooted - JOP40D - De-Odexed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

qsdf55

May 6, 2010
The developer makes a script wich installs the rom. Inside that script he can specify what happens when you install the rom. If the dev of this rom put inside that script the command to wipe the internal memory, that is what your phone will do while installing. So you cannot say it is normal or not.

I guess he would have put it in front page if the ROM was supposed to wipe internal memory...

Edit: false alert. For some reason, solid explorer couldn't see the internal memory. Flashed back to CM10 and my files are back here.

Last edited:

radx

Jun 22, 2008
Something that would be sweet is that if only we could get a solid clean rom with:
No Chrome
Browser.apk
Browser Sync apk files
And a proper powermenu with the option to reboot into recovery and all that. Now I will have to mod by myself.
But hey, it's clean and I like it! Mucho Appreciato! :)

gjtoth

Nov 8, 2010
Louisville, Kentucky
Just flashed this in hopes of clearing up a Google Play issue (Error retrieving information from server - RPC:S-5:AEC-0). No joy. Anyone else get this and have a resolution?

Scott

Retired Recognized Developer
omg i've never been thanked in a first post of a ROM before! idk what to say! i'd like to thank the academy.... haha :laugh:

thanks for the thanks and thanks for the ROM! you have a lightning fast response to new updates. it's awesome. :good:

HAhaha. Well just being honest. You got me the update otherwise my tab kept saying it didint exist.

Just flashed this in hopes of clearing up a Google Play issue (Error retrieving information from server - RPC:S-5:AEC-0). No joy. Anyone else get this and have a resolution?

Its easier to google that... Found 20 answers on the first page.

efan3719

Jul 18, 2010
Selah, WA
Come on guys help me out here; 519 downloads in 12 hours... 75 Thanks....

Im soooo close to 20K. Thats my life long goal! Help me achieve my goal!

I dont ask for much but I go sooo :angel: Ok, maybe I ham-ed it up on that one but.. lol :D

haha i'm out of thanks for the day but i'll be back tomorrow. lol :laugh:

croemmich

Nov 28, 2008
Fargo
The developer makes a script wich installs the rom. Inside that script he can specify what happens when you install the rom. If the dev of this rom put inside that script the command to wipe the internal memory, that is what your phone will do while installing. So you cannot say it is normal or not.

I did a dirty flash and everything worked just fine. Still have all of my data as well.

tornado75

Feb 16, 2005
i have a 4.2.1 stock , if i want to put this rom deoxed and rooted how i do? i have only bootloader open

BigJPNut

Jan 21, 2011

More than a little. Have you looked inside the update .zip file?

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

I dont ask for much but I go sooo :angel: Ok, maybe I ham-ed it up on that one but.. lol :D

Thanks for this! I just got the Nexus 7 and hoping for an update to Clean Rom 4.2.1. Tablet UI on that rom and im a happy camper! I miss you over at the Note II forum. Believe it or not im still rocking Clean Rom 4.1.1 lol. Never seen the need to go to 4.2 until 4.2.1 hits. Your rom has been flawless on my phone.

insomniakAD

Jun 12, 2012
Just got the Nexus 7 as an early Christmas present from my gf. Rooted and installed CleanRom right away. Flashed 4.2 and right away dirty flashed 4.2.1 and is running great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hot off the presses! Android 4.2.1!

Stock rooted full De-Odexed!

• Unsecure boot.img / ADB as root!
    • init.d Support!
    • BusyBox v1.20.2
    • Zip aligned!
    • MD5: 2BFBBC7D25069A3D3319D06E32017706

JOP40D.png

Thanks to efan3719 for grabbing the OTA. My Tab refused to acknowledge it existed for some reason!

Download HERE!

Please hit Thanks!

Its no harder than hitting Download :p

If you live in a country that is blocking my Website send me a PM for a private mirror.

Please do not Mirror my work. I dont come in your house and copy you dont copy me! Link back to this thread!

Sharing Policy

• The spirit of Open Source is to share your knowledge and files with the rest of the world so they can improve on what you do when possible. This is also my philosophy and I would never compromise that!
    • You are free to use this ROM or any part of this ROM any way you like as long as you give a link back to this thread or my website, www.scottsroms.com
    • Do not use my work if you cannot give proper credits!
    • Consider this your permission! Please do not PM me asking if its OK to build off this ROM. Permission granted!
    • However this does not include my CleanROM series of ROMS. Please do not use those without contacting me first!
    • This ROM is not a CleanROM. Its a stock rooted and all yours!

Please hit Thanks :highfive:

Files up!

Thank you to all those that are about to hit Thanks!
    I assume I can update your previous 4.2 De-Odexed to this by dirty-flashing on top of it?

Trying it out with backups. :)

EDIT: Worked fine!

Yeah, It should work just fine IMHO.