[Dump] All /system partition files from Nokia X

Search This thread

steve wilson

Sep 11, 2015
Hai. iam steve from TamilNadu. i root my nokia x. Unfortunatly i deleted a boot app.so, when i switch on my mobile it will struck
so inorder to fix it i need the system apps of nokia x.
so please upload the system apps of nokia x

process2055

Jul 1, 2016
help me my nokia x is not showing ststus bar

i have rooted android and when i uninstall some apps i accidently delete some system files and now my status bar is not showing and even i cannot see battery status in home screen and cannot stop recent apps and cannot take screenshot ,i think i delete systask.apk ,plz help me to

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    and it's booting on HD2 XD
    sure, everything not working, including suspending device, but it's a booting port :p
    Soon after Nokia X official announcement at MWC 2014, Nokia Remote Device Access servers updated the list of available phones, including Nokia X now. After messing around a while, I managed to get a copy of all contents of the /system partition from a device connected remotely and I'm sharing it now. The dump contains APKs from system applications, framework files, libraries as well as the boot animations, sounds and fonts, so this may be useful for other developers/modders.

The device I had remote access was a Nokia X dual SIM running firmware 10.0.3-eng (more details in the attached screenshot)...
    Download now from MEGA (198.3 MB)
    Dev-Host mirror (thanks to @mattlgroff)

NOTE: I won't update the content of the dump -- Make good use of what's included or get the firmware yourself from Nokia Care Suite or NaviFirm+ if you want something that's not included in this dump, no more questions (or PMs) about it, thanks...
    good guy nokia for naming a ton of new layouts and png nokia_ :p

makes much easier to see what they did with framework UI :3
    Framework and libraries are included in the dump too, someone may be able to port it to other phones...