[Stock ROM]ICS RUU Asia HK 3.41.708.1 - ONLY Rooted, De-odexed, Zip-aligned, MOD

Search This thread

ChunD.K

Dec 27, 2011
Dali. Yunnan. China
Finally,My Velocity x710s got Update!

So I made this,If you like it!

RUU Information:
RUU_HOLIDAY_ICS_35_S_hTC_Asia_HK_3.41.708.1_Radio_3.04.4740.11_34.29.701040.22

Android:4.0.3 - 3.41.708.1
Sense:3.6
HBOOT:1.85.0029
Radio:3.04.4740.11_34.29.701040.22

Features:
Multilanguage
De-odexed
Rooted with Superuser latest version
busybox
Zipaligned

Extra Mod (Options)

Download link:Stock HK ICS Sense 3.6 - deodexed rooted zipaligned.zip
Usage:Flash it with Recovery

Extra Mods:
% Battery Mod Support:% Battery.7z

% Battery.7z including the following files::p:p
Blue SystemFont Color.zip: % Battery;Blue Fonts;Progress horizontal color of HTC Green;Zipaligned
Default SystemFont Color: % Battery;Zipaligned

__Battery.png

Other.png

EXQ: Extended Quick Settings

APM: Advanced Power Menu

Beats Audio by bananacakes: Beats Audio; SRS; Dolby Mobile

Other
Before you falsh it:

Your phone need S-OFF or already Updated 4.0 RUU or You're Currently using ICS ROM right now!

This is a Recovery zip package。Flash it with Recovery

Package will Wipe every thing on your phone, Except User eMMC storage. So you don‘t have to wipe your phone by manual
(I'm not good at regular English, I hope you guys can understand what I mean )

Hope you like it。:p:p:p

Attachments

• Other.png
    Other.png
    46.1 KB · Views: 1,088
Last edited:

Aus_Azn

Aug 14, 2010
Awesome. Exactly what I wanted.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using XDA Premium App

ChunD.K

Dec 27, 2011
Dali. Yunnan. China
Is there a language Arabic?

Here is the language list:

Code:
          <item name="total_list">ar_AR;cs_CZ;cs_EE;cs_HU;cs_LT;cs_LV;cs_PL;cs_RO;cs_SK;da_DK;da_FI;da_NO;da_SE;de_AT;de_CH;de_DE;de_ES;de_FR;de_IT;de_LU;de_NL;de_PT;el_GR;en_AT;en_AU;en_BH;en_CH;en_CZ;en_DE;en_DK;en_EE;en_ES;en_FI;en_FR;en_GB;en_US;en_GR;en_HU;en_IE;en_IT;en_JO;en_KW;en_LB;en_LT;en_LU;en_LV;en_NL;en_NO;en_PL;en_PT;en_QA;en_RO;en_RU;en_SE;en_SK;en_UA;es_ES;es_FR;es_GB;es_IE;es_PT;fi_DK;fi_FI;fi_NO;fi_SE;fr_AT;fr_CH;fr_DE;fr_ES;fr_FR;fr_GB;fr_IE;fr_IT;fr_LU;fr_NL;fr_PT;hr_CZ;hr_EE;hr_HU;hr_LT;hr_PL;hr_RO;hr_SK;hu_CZ;hi_HI;hu_EE;hu_HU;hu_LT;hu_LV;hu_PL;hu_RO;hu_SK;hr_HR;it_AT;it_CH;it_DE;it_FR;it_GB;it_IE;it_IT;iw_IW;he_IL;ja_JP;ko_KR;nb_DK;nb_FI;nb_NO;nb_SE;nl_FR;nl_LU;nl_NL;pl_CZ;pl_EE;pl_HU;pl_LT;pl_LV;pl_PL;pl_RO;pl_SK;pt_ES;pt_PT;ro_CZ;ro_EE;ro_HU;ro_LT;ro_LV;ro_PL;ro_RO;ro_SK;ru_CZ;ru_EE;ru_HU;ru_LT;ru_LV;ru_PL;ru_RO;ru_RU;ru_SK;ru_UA;sk_CZ;sk_EE;sk_HU;sk_LT;sk_LV;sk_PL;sk_RO;sk_SK;sl_CZ;sl_EE;sl_HU;sl_LT;sl_LV;sl_PL;sl_RO;sl_SK;sl_CZ;sr_EE;sr_HU;sr_LT;sr_LV;sr_PL;sr_RO;sr_SK;sv_DK;sv_FI;sv_NO;sv_SE;th_TH;tr_TR;vi_VN;zh_CN;zh_TW;zh_HK</item>

joax11

Jun 11, 2009
Would it be too much to ask for you to post a recovery flashable zip with all the mods applied?

LaZiODROID

Feb 6, 2011
Toronto
Loving this rom. I know its stock and all... But whatever. No bloat, nice and fast, stable, rooted.

Can anyone mirror the extras like the 1% batt msod and the advanced power menu? Im getting an "Item does not exist" error from the skydrive site.

Sent from my HTC Velocity 4G X710s using xda app-developers app

jhcanek

Jan 16, 2010
Hi ChunD.K and everybody, i need some advice, i just bought here in Guangdong, China the htc x710e and it has the korean rom, it´s my first android phone ( i was stuck with my old HD2 for 2 years) so i´m a newbie in the android scene and i need the ASIA HK rom, what steps should i take to install it or should i go with an expert?

Thanks

Top Liked Posts