[Guide] Sprint/Verizon Galaxy SIII Flash to Page Plus Cellular Tutorial [Video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

MajorCinema

Aug 25, 2012
New Orleans
pulling all the plays out the play book

It's doing the same thing on my end as well, come on people we almost got this!

i have tried everything in the last 36hrs str8. i know its possible.

i even just called verizon and got them to take my account off and put it back on. "Failed" didnt work.

"if i had 3 wishes i wold wish for 3g on my epic touch flashed to verizon.
lol
:D:D:D

maxmk09

Jul 18, 2009
for the s2, have profiles 0 and 1 enable, 1 as ur active, and both ha and aaa keys filled in and voila

MajorCinema

Aug 25, 2012
New Orleans
How'd you get that to work?

set your phone on mobile ip so when it come back on it will try to sprint activate. onece you allow it to try key parts of the phone i guess get rreset. go back in qpst and set it up. making sure you put in simple ip, ha and aaa, 2 profiles, 1 active, and the 0 profile is the only 1 checked. flashed a pageplus prl.

3g not consistant and its boost mobile slow.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Edit: I got 3g consistant. i read and saved the nam1 and the nam2 prls of the donor in cdma workshop. than wrote it to the s2 the same way.

now i need to get faster speeds.

Last edited:

zen_phones

Sep 6, 2012
for the s2, have profiles 0 and 1 enable, 1 as ur active, and both ha and aaa keys filled in and voila

wait did you get your sprint phone to work? what did you do?

set your phone on mobile ip so when it come back on it will try to sprint activate. onece you allow it to try key parts of the phone i guess get rreset. go back in qpst and set it up. making sure you put in simple ip, ha and aaa, 2 profiles, 1 active, and the 0 profile is the only 1 checked. flashed a pageplus prl.

3g not consistant and its boost mobile slow.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Edit: I got 3g consistant. i read and saved the nam1 and the nam2 prls of the donor in cdma workshop. than wrote it to the s2 the same way.

now i need to get faster speeds.

can you explain a little more in depth? step by step :)
are you saying let the sprint thing activate?

sorry im having problems understanding this.
does anyone know how to do what he's saying in DFS

Last edited:

dito33

Jul 13, 2010
What are the data plans run at page plus, do they have unlimited or something.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

zen_phones

Sep 6, 2012
i feel like giving up here.

so nevell, is it easier to flash verizon s3 to verizon and get 3g? i mean it is a verizon phone.

has anyone done this successfully?

MajorCinema

Aug 25, 2012
New Orleans

so nevell, is it easier to flash verizon s3 to verizon and get 3g? i mean it is a verizon phone.

Have you tried page plus, straight talk prls. Its something about regular verizon prls that make it roam instead being network friendly.

another thing its not much to change other than the standard flashing twirks.

not sure but keep the HA and AAA spi 4d2. i think that helped me.

if any of this helped hit that button for me.

---------- Post added at 06:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 AM ----------

Now where im stuck at is getting real 3g speeds. Its getting 1x speeds like its capped. averaging like 130kbps down 155kpbs up. jjust dont know where to go with this.

Reactions: zen_phones

Nevell

Jan 14, 2011
Walterboro
www.cpsunlocks.com

Lol I have done the Big Red GS3 successfully. Or did you not see the video? I give it the same complexity as the Sprint GS3 but, the Big Red actually works.
Just can't get the Sprint one to corporate. Tried all the other methods posted here and no go on the Sprint one Lol

zen_phones

Sep 6, 2012
Have you tried page plus, straight talk prls. Its something about regular verizon prls that make it roam instead being network friendly.

another thing its not much to change other than the standard flashing twirks.

not sure but keep the HA and AAA spi 4d2. i think that helped me.

if any of this helped hit that button for me.

do you mean in the HA spi put "4d2"?
in dfs the HA spi: 300 and the AAA spi: 2
and i cant seem to write over those. when i click the radio button off and then back on it reads 300, then 2 respectively
the straight talk prl was the first prl i flashed to it. talk and text work but just no data.
hmmm...im just thinking what the most economical way to get data is now lol. i've put 100 in verizon prepaid (long story), bought the gusto 2 for 20, and fascinate 1 for 30 off ebay.

i think i should have done page plus from the getgo. the fascinate1 doesnt even get data and thats a verizon phone.
i dont know if i wanna plunker down for full version of CDMA WS just to maybe find out it wont work.

i guess im having problems with writing the HA and AAA. but i dont even know if that will work if i write to it successfully seeing as the fascinate doesnt work.

i'm thinking maybe boost after my minutes are used up in a month or 2. or maybe sell this stupid sprint s3 and get verizon s3. i dont know, maybe i'll read around and find the best mix of phone and prepaid carrier for fastest data. im in LA so all the signals are decent around here.

i guess i'll just hang in there for the upcoming months lol.

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Lol I have done the Big Red GS3 successfully. Or did you not see the video? I give it the same complexity as the Sprint GS3 but, the Big Red actually works.
Just can't get the Sprint one to corporate. Tried all the other methods posted here and no go on the Sprint one Lol

but you are doing it through page plus to get verizon no? or does that even matter?
i saw all the vids. and i'm not sure why im stuck. maybe its the software DFS as opposed to paid cdma ws.

so there is no diff tween page plus and verizon verizon itself? those shared secrets are not sticking. so another 100$ for the proggie to get a maybe might be a bit of a gamble LOLL. i guess i'll keep tooling around. but i would like verizon as their coverage is huge around here. but any data 1x at this point for driving directions etc would be nice.

MajorCinema

Aug 25, 2012
New Orleans
Trust me bro, watch the vid again. i just watched it again and got a answer. im bout to see if i can do what i missed.

its going to take more than dfs. i use all 3 dfs, cdma ws, qpst.

maxmk09

Jul 18, 2009
Major cinema, how do u use qpst with GS3? I got qpst 366 and 378

Sent from my PC36100 using xda app-developers app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I No longer support this thread due to the lack of time I have lately. This video will show you how to get up and running on P+ with 1x data only.
    This wil work for the Sprint, Verizon and US Cellular variant.
    Yes I can get 3G but, the method is not allowed on this forum.
    Please don't PM me asking how to get 3G as I will not reply.
    Hit thanks if you watched this video please :)

OP updated with full 3G tutorial. I'll leave it up for a few days. Its the last video in the OP.
    Thanks button below and donate button to the left. Don't forget to follow me on twitter.
    About d*** time!

okay so i finally got everything working on my SPRINT Galaxy s3 flashed to PAGEPLUS with mms. here goes:

this is for the Sprint GS3 I repeat the SPRINT one Not the Verizon one. Write everything without reading from the phone with the full version

of CDMAWS.

I was on stock rooted jellybean 4.1.1 with LG2 radio with spc changed to 000000.

I did absolutely nothing with the DMU folder or akey (never have for any phone i flash to be exact) but if u did remove it, flash back to stock with
    odin if u have to.

Set the mode pref to "CDMA HDR and LTE only" under the CDMA tab in CDMAWS. (if u dont u will get nothing but error 67 messages)

under the EVDO tab make sure both profile 1 and profile 0 are enabled with profile 1 as

the active profile, plug in the correct username and dun username with

ha and aaa keys for both profiles "mirrored them = make them the same".

set mobile IP behavior to Mobile + simple.

under the Data tab make sure Data QNC is checked/enabled.

IF YOU NEED YOUR HA or AAA keys for PagePlus or VZWPP PM ME!

MMS and Youtube streaming:

go to dialer and dial ##3282#, tap edit and enter SPC (mine is all zeroes now) click others then click MMSC URL change it to
    http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms (make sure it looks exactly like that or ur MMS wont work). back out and tap Multimedia change the fields to this:
    RTSP proxy Address: 0.0.0.0
    RTSP proxy port: 0
    HTTPPD proxy address: 0.0.0.0
    HTTPPD proxy port: 0

back all the way out and restart ur phone if it doesnt reset automatically. Once your phone is back up download GoSmsPro from the PlayStore.
    open it up and go to settings and under advanced go to MMS Settings. Scroll all the way down to the last field and check mark "Fill APN configuration manually". change the MMSC field to http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms back all the way out and restart your phone again and enjoy 3g, with MMS and youtube/video streaming.
    Thanks, you wouldn't mind sharing the 16 digit password would you? Also since its like the Verizon I would put the US Cellular S3 to NV Only?
    Yes but some US Cellular phones don't have to be put in NV because they already are.
    This is the US Cellular GS3 16 digit code and its what I use on the USCC Note 2

Let me know if it works.
    So how do I get ride of the "Insert SIM card" prompt every time I go to turn on the Mobile Data?

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

Right on, because this is driving me nuts
    Upload failed because I left and laptop went to sleep. Its almost done now though @ 92%