after fastboot 4ext recovery...

Search This thread

nastynash

Jan 18, 2014
istanbul
3 days ago i unlocked my htc evo3d gsm phone,installed revolutionary recovery..and tried to flash roms..all of them stuck on bootloop.. i couldnt open my phone then i learned it ahs to be s-off and it can be done by 4extrecovery.. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1848846 i did what he says and now i cant go to recovery section,when i tried it keeps restarting.. sorry for my english,hope i could make u understand my problem and help me

i done it as turning back to revolutionary back..just need img file of 4ext recover

Last edited:

nastynash

Jan 18, 2014
istanbul
just 1 thing

first of all im a supernoob.. i done with all things.. all i need a just an answer,couldnt find on forum..how to change revolutionary to 4ext for flash a rom? i dont even know if my question laughable but i wanna it so bad :)

Anonymuszymus

Apr 11, 2013
U can flash only ics roms with this hboot
U can change to 4ext recovery with the official app,i think this is the easyest way but put this in our adb folder and flash it via fastboot https://www.dropbox.com/s/ekzjyvjxnddk9a2/recovery_cwm6_shooteru.img
Type : fastboot flash recovery recovery_cwm6_shooteru_img
fastboot rebbot-bootloader
Select the recovery,download and flash the cool ics rom .it's will be 100% working
Boot into rom and install this https://www.dropbox.com/s/axllcorul8huw75/4EXT.Recovery.Control.2.4.6.CyberDevilz.apk
Enable the smart flash and flash other ics rom's ;)

Sent from my Evo 3D GSM using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: nastynash

nastynash

Jan 18, 2014
istanbul
"download and flash the cool ics rom .it's will be 100% working"
i have leedroid 3d, ics cobra,cm9,cm10..tried all but none of them worked.. u mean another thing or it did just not work?

ahh sec..got it now, downloading :)

Last edited:

nastynash

Jan 18, 2014
istanbul
last 4 days i was without my phone..but now i got it back..i just wanna hug so so so tight as you never hugged before :)) i can buy u beer if u gimme adress ;)

tom0769

Dec 15, 2010
last 4 days i was without my phone..but now i got it back..i just wanna hug so so so tight as you never hugged before :)) i can buy u beer if u gimme adress ;)

AFAIK with status "unlocked" and hboot 1.53 you can only flash ICS Sense based roms.
You are s-on, that means you have to flash the boot.img separately or you'll get probably boot-loops.
With 4ext recovery there is a "smartflash" option for s-on, so you don't need to flash boot.img separately.
You should read this for more information.

Anonymuszymus

Apr 11, 2013

Your welcome ;) if you want to install cm9,cm10,cm11 or others u need to get s-off with jupunutbear method

nastynash

Jan 18, 2014
istanbul
what should i do now

did wire trick..cable stick on the sd card part but i took it from there.. dont know what to do

Attachments

• bear.jpg
    bear.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 53

Anonymuszymus

Apr 11, 2013
Install the htc sync ,connect and set up the phone then remove the htc sync

tom0769

Dec 15, 2010
For the wire trick you need a working stock rom.
I'm not sure but I think adb has to be enabled.

For the wire trick it's recommended to use linux.
There's a link to a live cd on the juopunut bear page.
Maybe you retry it this way?

Two beer or not two beer, that's the question

Last edited:

Anonymuszymus

Apr 11, 2013
For the wire trick you need a working stock rom.
I'm not sure but I think adb has to be enabled.

For the wire trick it's recommended to use linux.
There's a link to a live cd on the juopunut bear page.
Maybe you retry it this way?

Two beer or not two beer, that's the question

I done the wire trick on windows and it was succesful, #nastynash be sure the usb debugging is enabled and change the rom to the stock

Anonymuszymus

Apr 11, 2013

Top Liked Posts