odin 3.0.9 and 4.4.2 ATL vodafone

Search This thread

xxkelvynxx

Mar 9, 2013
guyz i have one problem is , i try update to 4.4.2 leak to 4.4.2 ATL vodafone , i try download from terafile sammobile and samsung update i try flash with odin in windows with odin 3.0.9 and i cant !!! coz odin gimme fail Q_Q i dont know what doing..

i will add some picture anyone can help me plz ?

first try :

second try

meawww

Dec 2, 2013
Rome
guyz i have one problem is , i try update to 4.4.2 leak to 4.4.2 ATL vodafone , i try download from terafile sammobile and samsung update i try flash with odin in windows with odin 3.0.9 and i cant !!! coz odin gimme fail Q_Q i dont know what doing..

i will add some picture anyone can help me plz ?

first try :

second try

Wrong forum page. It might be a bad download

xxkelvynxx

Mar 9, 2013
not is wrong page , because it is note 3 SM-N9005 ... fail download 2 links ?

Sammobile and samsung update ? same is file size .. i buyed premium count in terafile , but not work..

meawww

Dec 2, 2013
Rome
not is wrong page , because it is note 3 SM-N9005 ... fail download 2 links ?

Sammobile and samsung update ? same is file size .. i buyed premium count in terafile , but not work..

This is developer page :D btw download it again seems like its corrupted and on the 2nd screenshot you posted the download still not done yet :eek:

xxkelvynxx

Mar 9, 2013
lol second i not posted pictures in order lmao , u can see clock , but problem is same pages , I'm, not noob downloading.. and it my first time i see it wrong , Odin mobile is developer people or not ¿?

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York
Flashing carrier firmware fails you need to flash XEO POLAND for it to work. Just read a few posts and you will see I answered this earlier.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ApriliaM3

Retired Senior Moderator
Feb 5, 2012
Bangkok
We can do without the childish bickering that further derails the thread thanks guys.

Thread cleaned and moved to Q&A

epl2005

Jan 24, 2014
Finally were you able to flash vodafone rom ? I had the same issue and I opened a similar thread..Please let me know
Thanks

Inviato dal mio SM-N9005 utilizzando Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

i flash whit odin 3.8 in pda work fine

Which rom did you flash ? Italian or Spanish
Do you have a Vodafone S-view cover or a no samsung one ? In the affermative case is it still working after the upgrade ? Thanks

Inviato dal mio SM-N9005 utilizzando Tapatalk