CLOSE PLEASE [Mods][Themes] [Tools] CoreDroid 9.xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

huzz107

Dec 30, 2010
Just as u've mentioned yesterday, this really came. BIG thanks, I admire your work! I just love transparent rosie really, personal preference.

from my Desire HD using xda premium

Wahh.. Nice looking icons you have..

Rock n Ride,

Huzz107

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

yeah Aaron, much more to come;)

Hi NIck,

Will there be Beats Skin as well...

By the way testing the mods now..

Yo El Nino, the 4ext touch mod done by you rite? Very neat man... Me and Tow boat are Nick's hardcore fan hahaha.. See my avatar, it's created by him haha..

Rock n Ride..

Huzz107

rayford85

May 22, 2011
Wahh.. Nice looking icons you have..

Rock n Ride,

Huzz107

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

Hi NIck,

Yo El Nino, the 4ext touch mod done by you rite? Very neat man... Me and Tow boat are Nick's hardcore fan hahaha.. See my avatar, it's created by him haha..

Rock n Ride..

Huzz107

the beats skin from the blue theme thread will work fine ;)

pahildo

Feb 4, 2010
The big flipclock is very nice with the blue glow on the sides is there any chance that the little flipclock get the same makeover

I don't know if its here I should post this but its worth a shot

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App

El Nino1977

Jul 10, 2009
Peterborough
Wahh.. Nice looking icons you have...

Hi NIck,

Rock n Ride..

Huzz107

Yes I made the 4ext theme my friend, glad you like it. With Rayford on the team (One of my greatest ideas also ;)) things for Coredroid can only get better. :D

The big flipclock is very nice with the blue glow on the sides is there any chance that the little flipclock get the same makeover

I don't know if its here I should post this but its worth a shot

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App

Unfortunately not my friend, also the small music widget cannot be changed either. Pretty much everything that can be skinned is in the Coredroid Skin.apk.

Using XDA APP and COREDROID ROMs

Last edited:

avohai

Oct 16, 2011
CD 9.1 Lag

Hi, guys!
I'm from Brazil, so sorry about my poor English.
I don’t have 10 posts yet, but I'd like to share how I fix my lag problem on CD 9.1 multi (DHD) with you, DEVs Team.
------
After flash CD 9.1 and radio (LAG):
Recovery:
>Advanced>>Check Partition Alignment>>> "Need Alignment"
>Advanced>>Partition SD Card>>>Remove all partitions and start from strach (SD CARD)
Done. ("Perfect Alignment")

>Toggle usb storage
(Copy rom from cpu to sd card)
>install from sdcard>>cd9.1multi
(no reboot till here)

>Reboot
No more lag.
:)

I did not update to CD9.2 because CD9.1 rom is working 100% for me, despite of bugs posted from some users.
-no lag
-wifi router perfect and better then 9.0 (using now)
-hot restart working (just tried)

+++
-First Install I did fullwipe.
-Back up everything.
-Don’t know if copy rom after alignment and reinstall rom is necessary, I did just for peace of mind.

***Please, guys, wait CD team members speak about this post before try it. Maybe I just had "luck" (no more lag).

Again, sorry about my bad English.

CD Team - Thank you very much for your amazing work. My phone never run better, I'll wait a while before left CD9.1 to newer versions.

Towboat_man

Jul 13, 2011
Ashland,Ky.
Hi, guys!
I'm from Brazil, so sorry about my poor English.
I don’t have 10 posts yet, but I'd like to share how I fix my lag problem on CD 9.1 multi (DHD) with you, DEVs Team.
------
After flash CD 9.1 and radio (LAG):
Recovery:
>Advanced>>Check Partition Alignment>>> "Need Alignment"
>Advanced>>Partition SD Card>>>Remove all partitions and start from strach (SD CARD)
Done. ("Perfect Alignment")

>Toggle usb storage
(Copy rom from cpu to sd card)
>install from sdcard>>cd9.1multi
(no reboot till here)

>Reboot
No more lag.
:)

I did not update to CD9.2 because CD9.1 rom is working 100% for me, despite of bugs posted from some users.
-no lag
-wifi router perfect and better then 9.0 (using now)
-hot restart working (just tried)

+++
-First Install I did fullwipe.
-Back up everything.
-Don’t know if copy rom after alignment and reinstall rom is necessary, I did just for peace of mind.

***Please, guys, wait CD team members speak about this post before try it. Maybe I just had "luck" (no more lag).

Again, sorry about my bad English.

CD Team - Thank you very much for your amazing work. My phone never run better, I'll wait a while before left CD9.1 to newer versions.

Wow brother ....I'm sure we all appreciate your post and feed back but this post is for mods and stuff you should have posted in the Rom thread just to let you know...I'm Not trying to be a prick just letting you know.... :D

Sent from my Inspire 4G

Reactions: avohai

ted77usa

Inactive RC / RT
Jan 13, 2010
Fog City
Always nice work Nick.....and i always follow u....u always give me inspiration....like my inspire 4G..:D:D:D.....CoreDrOiD team now Huh....good choice...:D:D:D

Reactions: rayford85

huzz107

Dec 30, 2010
Yes I made the 4ext theme my friend, glad you like it. With Rayford on the team (One of my greatest ideas also ;)) things for Coredroid can only get better. :D

Using XDA APP and COREDROID ROMs

I do agree with u Master El Nino that getting Nick on board was the best idea:D:D:D.. I was following him on all the Roms that he did some "add-ons" and did test for him voluntarily while waiting for our beloved Coredroid rom.. Like Coredroid mentality he likes to add things that are a bit different.. Now, where is OPB hiding:eek::eek::eek:..

I don't like your 4ext theme, I SIMPLY LUVVVVV IT!!!!! When I saw on one of the the thread you wrote - 4ext theme(by me) I got impatient.. What a masterpiece it was.. So far I have tested all the mods and all seems working fine..

Rock Never Die (Like Coredroid)

Huzz107

pahildo

Feb 4, 2010
i saw an battery + flying animation mod on the first page

any animation mod? alone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts