Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

qazsxdcfv

Sep 22, 2011
Behind the road

dreamland2000

Jun 5, 2011
I have found using the latest build (boot.img from previous replacing latest) that when using driving directions I loose GPS after about 5 mins and so have to kill the app and start again.

Not sure if anyone else is having this issue?

I have found using the latest build (boot.img from previous replacing latest) that when using driving directions I loose GPS after about 5 mins and so have to kill the app and start again.

Not sure if anyone else is having this issue?

So it's just the kernel not working? I was told it was the entire build...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Bug Tracker

Playground ICS

I would like to take a moment and humbly thank AllDroid.org for supporting my campaign to keep Android development moving forward as a community. We are a single voice reminding everyone that as much as we are Android, Android is us.
    After careful consideration, I have decided to close the thread for this device and restrict availability to milestone releases through the website.
    This comes from many factors that led to this decision. I cannot be as active in the forums due to personal reasons and this device seems to rely more heavily on forum interaction than the bugtracker, making it hard to quickly resolve issues without the added time of finding the report first.
    These issues have rarely contained much information beyond "it was like this in an old version of IceColdSandwich" which is very hard to evaluate not having the device to test for myself. I cannot determine if this is a result of the lack of available testing or the demanding atmosphere on this particular device forum.
    When all of this is combined it seems that I simply don't have the capability to support this device at the level it requires, so I wish you all the best and thanks for the time we had.
    Rather than continue posting builds as a reply to another thread, I will be using this thread to test my updates and changes. Should relieve all the "where is the link?" posts.

For those asking "but what is different?" I will no longer be uploading to github first and building after so all the changes I make get tested before they are merged and I don't have to compare source to get my results through the replies to a different ROM.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    No bug reports posted here will likely be resolved since we have a bugtracker
    Any reviews of the build should be for other users and not the developers
    This thread has been reopened for the incoming funeral of many other ics builds
    - We now have a fix for Netflix coming and a camcorder fix in progress.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
    Releases are about to hit shelves shortly and things have changed up a bit to make life easier on us and you.

Use the bugtracker. Some builds have Q&A threads where issues are quickly lost in a sea of comments, others use twitter where issues can easily be missed. A bugtracker is a solid way to report an issue, reduce duplicates, and make sure that both of us know the status of the report.

The dropbox links are updated quicker, but go down more often. Honestly they are only provided because it is easy to upload them. Usually it is worth waiting for the dev-host link to be available. I will find a better way to specify when links are new, but for now it is in transition.

The links are now on the main page to prevent confusion. If you want to know the changelog, check the timestamp. If you are confused about what works or doesn't work, check the first post or the bugtracker. They are there for just these reasons.

All that aside, the new versions are now available. Enjoy.