[ROM][WIP] CyanogenMod 10.1 [Boot.img added; Updated: 03.02.13]

Search This thread

drewX2

Feb 28, 2006
San Diego

logo-cid.png

[ Unofficial CyanogenMod 10.1 Build on HTC DNA ]

..CURRENT BUILD..

Since we have others working on CM10.1 atm, I'll be taking a short break from working on it.

Boot.img @ http://bit.ly/Z67HB2
Flashable Zip @ http://bit.ly/Z1FLQ8

This is an older build (already posted on androidfilehost) that I am repackaging without the boot.img.
I need to look over the boot.img to make sure its safe for certain users.

Boot.img added today [03.02.13]

This build is highly experimental and in fact, doesnt completely boot up. I think it boots to a completely screwed up screen tbh. I can't recall (its from the 18th!) This buildnt isn't the screwed up screen version.

If you're ever in the mood to donate, don't forget about the others that have helped advance the HTC DNA to new levels (e.g. dsb9938, jcase, beaups, CM team, or XDA for bringing us all together!). Although, I may be working on CM and it may seem like a completely different project, in many ways we all rely on each other to help make the DNA better. :)

Last edited:

CHRISTOPHERg

Mar 18, 2011
Heredia
Re: [ROM][WIP] CyanogenMod 10.1

Thanks drew you're awesome, i will make a donation too.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda premium

jonah1234

May 29, 2012

Drew thanks for all your hard work. Selection of roms just helps people enjoy the device :).

Sent from my ViperDNA

Reactions: drewX2

msturner79

Feb 14, 2011
I really look forward to it. I know it wasn't much, but I gave you a donation the other day. I know this phone can be better then my g-nex was. Thanks for all your hard work!!!

volfan22

Apr 3, 2011

Not sure if I'll get it posted tonight afterall... I got caught up in doing kernel modifications. I prefer to fix many problems at the source rather then applying bandaids if possible.

Take your time and don't burn yourself out! We all appreciate what you get done, whenever you may get it done. You've already done so much in such little time. Thank you so much for all of this hard work! You're making this awesome phone even better!

ViperDNA

rainabba

Mar 16, 2008

Will post up zips soon....

A playable demo that is close to or as far as CM10 should be up by this weekend (maybe tomorrow tho). I have to sleep and have work for the next two days (I work 3 days a week only, but it's practically all day, so no deving)

Tossed a $5 your way but don't consider that my real donation, just needed to get you a message and PM wasn't allowing me to at the time.

Thanks for seeing this through. We know that you don't owe it to anyone and it is entirely a gift to the community (one you should see monetary thanks for in my opinion since it truly increases the value of our devices) and I for one am very grateful for the work you've done.

For now, the following still don't work right?
Camera
Wifi
Audio
Bluetooth

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

Not sure if I'll get it posted tonight afterall... I got caught up in doing kernel modifications. I prefer to fix many problems at the source rather then applying bandaids if possible.

Kernels are an area I CAN help you out with. Just drop me a like giving me some specifics you want me to focus on and if you have a build environment in a box to share, I'd take it since I have never been setup to build JB and haven't had a build environment up in a while period :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

logo-cid.png

[ Unofficial CyanogenMod 10.1 Build on HTC DNA ]

..CURRENT BUILD..

Since we have others working on CM10.1 atm, I'll be taking a short break from working on it.

Boot.img @ http://bit.ly/Z67HB2
    Flashable Zip @ http://bit.ly/Z1FLQ8

This is an older build (already posted on androidfilehost) that I am repackaging without the boot.img.
    I need to look over the boot.img to make sure its safe for certain users.

Boot.img added today [03.02.13]

This build is highly experimental and in fact, doesnt completely boot up. I think it boots to a completely screwed up screen tbh. I can't recall (its from the 18th!) This buildnt isn't the screwed up screen version.

If you're ever in the mood to donate, don't forget about the others that have helped advance the HTC DNA to new levels (e.g. dsb9938, jcase, beaups, CM team, or XDA for bringing us all together!). Although, I may be working on CM and it may seem like a completely different project, in many ways we all rely on each other to help make the DNA better. :)

CM 10.1 is 4.2.x. I think that build I posted was 4.2.1, since then it has been moved to 4.2.2 (which I am building).. ill be home from work at almost 9, however I have some time off. The little short stretches of time off are usually when I concentrate and fix things. I can't wait to get to working on things later today.

Thank you to all those who have donated! Although, donations are (very) nice, I do this first and foremost because I enjoy fixing things and sharing with others. In addition, the excitement and happiness it brings to others really pushes me to go at it like crazy.

Some of you that may see or speak to me often, most likely know how much time I dedicate to porting (I'm running around like crazy at a hospital for at least 13-14 hrs, go straight home to work on these projects, get a few hours of sleep and then doing it again). I do this for you guys :)
    Just got home from work later than I intended, but ill still try my best to get updated flashable zip up.
    Unfortunately, didn't get to do much with CM10.1 this weekend. I still have two days off tho :p I did get wifi working also on CM10 tho