[Q] Easy Root Method

Search This thread

ieisha

Jul 27, 2010
Upstate , SC
I just grabbed a note 3 and its on the latest software MJE( think thats right)..I tried rooting using the veg las vega thin, and it failed and I had to odin the stock files back to get phone working again. So my question is are there any root methods that are working with the MJE? Thank you in advance for all your help

ravenseb

Apr 29, 2012
Baltimore,Maryland
I just grabbed a note 3 and its on the latest software MJE( think thats right)..I tried rooting using the veg las vega thin, and it failed and I had to odin the stock files back to get phone working again. So my question is are there any root methods that are working with the MJE? Thank you in advance for all your help

Google Kingo Root and all your troubles will be gone

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Reactions: ryanbg

carycooke

Apr 9, 2010
shelbyville, tn
Sorry for being an a** but I DID search before making a new post and I also looked at that thread and I was having problems THATS WHY I WAS ASKING THE COMMUNITY FOR HELP. That's why its here correct or is it always gott be a smarty pants that's got to say something smart instead of helping . Dang

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Amen you can't post anything anymore without someone calling you a dumba$$
But kingo is the way to go
Make sure tho when you do it to grant superuser rights or it will keep failing My screen didnt light up or I missed it and it took me awhile to notice

ieisha

Jul 27, 2010
Upstate , SC
Amen you can't post anything anymore without someone calling you a dumba$$
But kingo is the way to go
Make sure tho when you do it to grant superuser rights or it will keep failing My screen didnt light up or I missed it and it took me awhile to notice

Some reason kingo doesn't connect to my device but kies will

carycooke

Apr 9, 2010
shelbyville, tn
Just wont connect

You got usb debugging on ?
Is your computer recognizing your phone ? I would turn on allow unknown apps too
Make sure you have all drivers also I would restart phone while plugged in on computer and see if it installs recovery bootloader drivers also

Last edited:
Reactions: ieisha

ieisha

Jul 27, 2010
Upstate , SC
Is your computer recognizing your phone ? I would turn on allow unknown apps too
Make sure you have all drivers also I would restart phone while plugged in on computer and see if it installs recovery bootloader drivers also

I got root .....didn't know I had to cllick on build number several times to get to developer options .....I was going crazy trying to find developer options ! I was supposed to disable knox correct ?

carycooke

Apr 9, 2010
shelbyville, tn
I got root .....didn't know I had to cllick on build number several times to get to developer options .....I was going crazy trying to find developer options ! I was supposed to disable knox correct ?

I just used titanium backup and debloated knox and all that crap I didn't want then you are good to go stock is pretty awesome on this phone

ieisha

Jul 27, 2010
Upstate , SC
Yes I like stock already...just need root to get all that Verizon and Google stuff I dont use off ..and get wifi tether

Az Biker

Sr. Mod / RC-RT Committees / Shred'r of MTBs
Staff member
Yes I like stock already...just need root to get all that Verizon and Google stuff I dont use off ..and get wifi tether

If you need any further help with safestrap, flashing cust roms, or reverting back to stock for warranty, click the link in my SIG and all the links, threads, and step by steps are there. Glad you got rooted!

Reactions: albrnick and ieisha

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

If you need any further help with safestrap, flashing cust roms, or reverting back to stock for warranty, click the link in my SIG and all the links, threads, and step by steps are there. Glad you got rooted!

Google Kingo Root and all your troubles will be gone

Just wont connect