Optimus LTE LU-6200 Q&A thread

Search This thread

shez555

Jul 20, 2010
Need help regarding root

hi there,

I know it's quite a silly question for some of you guys but I still need to ask cause I am kinda noob in LG.

I want to root my phone currently it's on ICS.

baseband: msm8660/mdm9600
kernel version: 3.0.8-perf
build number: imm76d
software version: lu620167

can anyone guide me how'd I root it. I used couple of method none of 'em worked so far. as I am assuming I am on 167 and I need to downgrade to 135 or something then do rooting???

please help me!!

sixline

Mar 17, 2010
Yanbu
Samsung Galaxy S10e
Nokia 7.2
hi there,

I know it's quite a silly question for some of you guys but I still need to ask cause I am kinda noob in LG.

I want to root my phone currently it's on ICS.

baseband: msm8660/mdm9600
kernel version: 3.0.8-perf
build number: imm76d
software version: lu620167

can anyone guide me how'd I root it. I used couple of method none of 'em worked so far. as I am assuming I am on 167 and I need to downgrade to 135 or something then do rooting???

please help me!!
Downgrade to ics engineer version then root. All the method is mentioned in this thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2051590&highlight=ics+engineer

sixline

Mar 17, 2010
Yanbu
Samsung Galaxy S10e
Nokia 7.2
Hi guys, can anyone tell me that how to revert completely to stock rom. I tried to flash v166 kdz but ICS Engineer Version logo is still coming up on bootup screen. I want to completely revert to stock without any Engg Version logo.

djtreo

Dec 30, 2011
Hello everyone! Just got this phone..and I downgraded to ics engrng version, rooted it. but I can't find my internal storage. only the sd card (16gb) ang the system memory (1.45gb) is present on settings->storage .. something wrong about it? anyone care to share? thanks in advance.

expressions104

May 17, 2010
Bulacan
Need help yesterday I downgraded lu6200 to 143 eng rom and rooted from the mentioned from the same guide which is here. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2051590

but now I am unable to get in recovery mode also I am unable to send or receive messages.. any suggestions would highly appreciated

you have ICS Engr Ver ROM installed. Not everything in that rom works, we only use that to get root and install recoveries. Have you tried to install Rebooter from google play or something in similar that can directly reboot you to recovery? or this:

Turn your phone off completely. Press and hold Volume Down Button + POWER Button. Wait until a FACTORY HARD RESET prompt is displayed then release. Press POWER button TWICE to confirm FACTORY RESET
the phone will reboot you to recovery. If it doesn't take you to Recovery then I think you havent installed CWM.

sixline

Mar 17, 2010
Yanbu
Samsung Galaxy S10e
Nokia 7.2

shez555

Jul 20, 2010
I reflashed the recovery and it worked now I am on MIUI 3.2.22v can you tell me how'd I install google apps as I can't find google apps there. or can you recommend any stable rom?

hackenggr

May 15, 2007
Wah Cantt
Hi guys, can anyone tell me that how to revert completely to stock rom. I tried to flash v166 kdz but ICS Engineer Version logo is still coming up on bootup screen. I want to completely revert to stock without any Engg Version logo.

Try flashing 167 firmware it will remove the ICE Engineer version boot screen, but never tried to get back to stock rom so not sure.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi.
    Please use this thread to ask questions. Every question thread posted in this section will be closed or deleted.
    Thanks!

Regards,
    Tom
    Forum Moderator
    do u have gapps 4.4.4 for this rom i tried gapps stock 4.4.4 it's about 288MB and i flashed it through using recovery but when i'm trying to flash it it's aborted so i tried another 23MB version of gapps 4.4.4 and it's shows me installed complete but there is no google service installed on my phone what should i need to do is there any special versio of gapps kindly help me :(
    try GAPPS 4.4.4 flashing through cmw recovery 6.0.4.7.
    http://xdaforums.com/lg-nitro-hd/ported/cyanogenmod-11-3-4-kernel-lenghonglin-t2818791/page3
    link for CMW recovery 6.0.4.7
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9raPQozMhCMNnpFMlpYNDd5bkk/edit?usp=sharing
    Hi guys, I am having a problem with my lu6200. It sometimes randomly reboot. Not excessively but once or twice a day. This happened 1st time when I flashed and used LTE ICE Cream 4.0.4 v163.zip from http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1856223. I have flashed different roms including cm10 by wflsl and now cm10.1 try8 by tdmcode but its still the same. I haven't installed any new app and all the apps I am using are those which I used before the problem occurred.I have flashed ics engineer kdz again to make sure I have a clean os but my device rebooted again today by itself. What do you people suggest? Thanks for reply.

Update: I have removed the memory card last night and still no reboot. I am hoping its just a bad sdcard.

Update2: Yeah that was definitely a problem with the sdcard. I formated my sdcard from my pc using a card reader and re inserted in my device. No reboot after about 19 hrs of uptime.
    well im from pakistan sialkot and i want to buy this phone only i want to know is this phone can play heave games like n.o.v.a 3 easily

I don't know about N.O.V.A 3 but if S3 can play it good then definitely this phone will play it too! Basically it has a dual core processor which is enough but it also have Adreno220 GPU that is precisely 2.2 times faster than Mali400 that S3 comes with. You can find it on either HafeezCenter.pk or Olx.com.pk easily for like Rs.13000 to Rs.13500!!! And FYI this phone has a real crappy battery timing overall!!! Hope that helps.
    even if u turn off 3g/4g connections which in pakistan dont exist then still who much battery time does it give exactly.
    For stock based roms battery time is pretty good (24 hrs easily for normal use). I've played frontline commando on this device without any lags. So, buying this phone is really worth it.