[Q] someone help me

Search This thread

zhaojiu

Apr 25, 2014
Wuhan
I let my nook hd+ install cm11 from cm10.1,but cm11 don't feel good,so i boot to recovery (cm11), and i install the recovery of cm10.1 base on the recovery of cm11,then i install cm10.1 ,oh no,i can't boot in system ,it's always boot in recovery of cm11.I use "initial sdcard image" and " Flash the recovery image" and "Flash cm11 image",and the same as flash cm10.1,it doesn't work .so please help me :crying:

D

Deleted member 2092952

I let my nook hd+ install cm11 from cm10.1,but cm11 don't feel good,so i boot to recovery (cm11), and i install the recovery of cm10.1 base on the recovery of cm11,then i install cm10.1 ,oh no,i can't boot in system ,it's always boot in recovery of cm11.I use "initial sdcard image" and " Flash the recovery image" and "Flash cm11 image",and the same as flash cm10.1,it doesn't work .so please help me :crying:

If your wanting the older recovery back -> Use a bootable sdcard with the older sdcard recovery and boot into that. Use that to flash the older emmc recovery. And that's it. Simple.