[MOD][4.4.2] 10 customized Xperia icons (Flashable)

Search This thread

nreuge

Apr 22, 2013
Saint-Nazaire
Backup first and flash the attached zip via recovery.

This is created using the Universal Flash Tool (UFT) updated by me to work on KitKat.

Credits: @Why So Serious, the original creator of these icons (I've just edited some of them to modify the colour)

ra5Ov2W.png

Attachments

• Custom_Xperia_icons_Z2.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 1,394
Last edited:

nreuge

Apr 22, 2013
Saint-Nazaire

Why So Serious?

Apr 28, 2012
London
I don't actually know where do they come from... There has been many threads with this kind of sony style icons, without any credit at all. I've just edited some of these icons to change the colour.
If you think that some of these icons are originally from you, I will credit you for sure :)

They're definitely my icons, I made them at the beginning of last year and subsequently supplied the resources for others to edit colours as I couldn't keep up with requests :)

There are a couple of attachments at the bottom of the OP in the thread I linked... one with a large amount of icons in various colours, and one containing a .psd file allowing others to create any icon/colour combination, plus the layer style required to achieve the Xperia style silver/chrome gradient for any further icons people wished to create.

They've been popping up everywhere, including the Play Store, but Google didn't respond to my request to have them removed. Here on XDA though my thread states that if you want to use them/edit them you can, but please give credit :)

Reactions: styxter and nreuge

nreuge

Apr 22, 2013
Saint-Nazaire
They're definitely my icons, I made them at the beginning of last year and subsequently supplied the resources for others to edit colours as I couldn't keep up with requests :)

There are a couple of attachments at the bottom of the OP in the thread I linked... one with a large amount of icons in various colours, and one containing a .psd file allowing others to create any icon/colour combination, plus the layer style required to achieve the Xperia style silver/chrome gradient for any further icons people wished to create.

They've been popping up everywhere, including the Play Store, but Google didn't respond to my request to have them removed. Here on XDA though my thread states that if you want to use them/edit them you can, but please give credit :)

Credits given :)
Congratulations for your work!

Note: You can use the UFT feature of my mod if you want, it's really great.

Reactions: Why So Serious?

funky0308

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
Guys....any chance to build theme (icons) for Unicon?
I really like this icons and it would be great to have them for Xposed module...

Tnx

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

serajr

Recognized Developer / Recognized Themer
Apr 21, 2011
São Paulo - SP
@serajr could help, he has a lot of free time :p

But really, if @Why So Serious? could draw icons I'll build theme which could work in unicon...

That could be really cool project...

I agree... ( not about my free time... where is it? :) )!!
My XX module is becoming like a bible on number of java lines written over there!!!

Reactions: funky0308

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Backup first and flash the attached zip via recovery.

This is created using the Universal Flash Tool (UFT) updated by me to work on KitKat.

Credits: @Why So Serious, the original creator of these icons (I've just edited some of them to modify the colour)

ra5Ov2W.png

I don't actually know where do they come from... There has been many threads with this kind of sony style icons, without any credit at all. I've just edited some of these icons to change the colour.
    If you think that some of these icons are originally from you, I will credit you for sure :)

Credits given :)
    Congratulations for your work!

Note: You can use the UFT feature of my mod if you want, it's really great.
    @serajr could help, he has a lot of free time :p

But really, if @Why So Serious? could draw icons I'll build theme which could work in unicon...

That could be really cool project...

I agree... ( not about my free time... where is it? :) )!!
    My XX module is becoming like a bible on number of java lines written over there!!!