Slow battery charge

Search This thread

raw2000j

Aug 3, 2007
Does anyone know why it takes so long to charge?Im using stock charger but from the battery log says 304 and I was rold my phone thinks its using usb to charge any ideas?

Does anyone know why it takes so long to charge?Im using stock charger but from the battery log says 304 and I was rold my phone thinks its using usb to charge any ideas?

not sure if you have tried this, but make sure the usb charger is plugged into the mains charger all the way in...mine was the same, saying usb charging and it was the cable itself

Reactions: raw2000j

Redline

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 12, 2014
Victoria, Australia
twitch.tv
not sure if you have tried this, but make sure the usb charger is plugged into the mains charger all the way in...mine was the same, saying usb charging and it was the cable itself

Yep. For some reason LG decided to go with a USB charger for the phone rather than straight to the mains...
Mine takes about 3 hours to charge fully, when plugged in, locked and connected to WiFi. You have to remember, the G3 has a big battery, bigger than some other phones, so you have to expect it to take longer. I plug it into my USB 3.0 port on my PC when I'm on it and it seems to charge faster (Although my motherboard has the option to turbo a port for charging so it may just be me).

Reactions: raw2000j

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yep. For some reason LG decided to go with a USB charger for the phone rather than straight to the mains...
    Mine takes about 3 hours to charge fully, when plugged in, locked and connected to WiFi. You have to remember, the G3 has a big battery, bigger than some other phones, so you have to expect it to take longer. I plug it into my USB 3.0 port on my PC when I'm on it and it seems to charge faster (Although my motherboard has the option to turbo a port for charging so it may just be me).