(Bug) when opening I get some window to open or cancel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
When the window appears and I choose open it takes me to Google play and directly to the app now if I choose cancel it closes app out.

I cannot take a log I am on carbon Rom latest version with elemental kernel on nexus 7 2013

Attachments

• 1408591448102.jpg
    1408591448102.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 37

Thirumalai.K

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 14, 2011
When the window appears and I choose open it takes me to Google play and directly to the app now if I choose cancel it closes app out.

I cannot take a log I am on carbon Rom latest version with elemental kernel on nexus 7 2013

If you can't get into the player you can use the seperate mx log collector application to dump the log. With out proper log it's not possible to identify these kind of issues.

Reactions: busventinc

Thirumalai.K

Sep 14, 2011
Reactions: busventinc

alias4ever

Sep 19, 2011
This is fault of 1.7.30 and will be fixed soon.
The mesage should be displayed is about license verification failure.

Apparently this bug has not been fixed yet? I purchased the MX Player Pro from the Playstore and keep getting the license failed message. ? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times as well as clearing data/cache. ? FIX please!

Edit: Yes I have the newest installed. ;)

Thirumalai.K

Sep 14, 2011

Apparently this bug has not been fixed yet? I purchased the MX Player Pro from the Playstore and keep getting the license failed message. ? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times as well as clearing data/cache. ? FIX please!

Are you installing from the apk?

Eventhough you have purchased from playstore, sometime It may happen when you side load the app.

Try to install from playstore itself.

Reactions: alias4ever

alias4ever

Sep 19, 2011
Are you installing from the apk?

Eventhough you have purchased from playstore, sometime It may happen when you side load the app.

Try to install from playstore itself.

I have tried installing both the apk and Playstore versions still no luck. [emoji53] Any other ideas? Thanks!

bleu8888

Mar 24, 2011
Apparently this bug has not been fixed yet? I purchased the MX Player Pro from the Playstore and keep getting the license failed message. �� I tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times as well as clearing data/cache. �� FIX please!

Would you send me your gmail account used for purchase mx. And then I can check licensing status.

Reactions: alias4ever
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts