Play Modern Combat with Mouse & Keyboard

Search This thread
Dec 5, 2010
I have this exact issue - so if there's someone out there who knows what we mean and can help, please step forward. :good:

Same problem here. I press the map editing key I have assigned, the screen goes brown-ish, I press a button on my PhoneJoy and then hold a finger on the screen, and nothing happens. Dev should be replying within a few days. Hope he fixes this. :S

b3ava

Jul 4, 2011
Im going 2 be entirely honest I love the Idea but even through the forums there is no step by step tutorial and nothing is helpfull. I purchased this app about the same time I got my tf201 and never understood how to set keys etc. It would be awesome if you could make a video explaining how you map things and how its saved etc.

GS_Dan

Jun 11, 2012
Im going 2 be entirely honest I love the Idea but even through the forums there is no step by step tutorial and nothing is helpfull. I purchased this app about the same time I got my tf201 and never understood how to set keys etc. It would be awesome if you could make a video explaining how you map things and how its saved etc.

I'd like this too, I haven't had it work very well so far.

ryanbell

Jun 6, 2010
working but mouse looses sync

Hi Guys

So I have successfully mapped all keys to locations on the screen have got modern combat to work. I am finding the mouse looses sync when I touch the screen to complete some other action required in the game. In Edit Mode all the keys are set correctly but but I cannot Start playing again until I center the screen via the touch screen and manually make the avatar look in the same direction when I lost the mouse. This is getting annoying and begining to think this was not worth the money. I am happy with the config / setup but the reliability of the interface /control is ****!

Regards Ryan

Atlas7

Feb 4, 2012
Croatia
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Hi Guys

So I have successfully mapped all keys to locations on the screen have got modern combat to work. I am finding the mouse looses sync when I touch the screen to complete some other action required in the game. In Edit Mode all the keys are set correctly but but I cannot Start playing again until I center the screen via the touch screen and manually make the avatar look in the same direction when I lost the mouse. This is getting annoying and begining to think this was not worth the money. I am happy with the config / setup but the reliability of the interface /control is ****!

Regards Ryan

You can maped Q on keyboard like real touch... After death press to time Q and mouae is working

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using xda app-developers app

b3ava

Jul 4, 2011
Guys I cannot get this to work on my device. I don't know how to contact the dev, and I'm getting frustrated. Im using a tf201 rooted with wookie rom on stock .28. The app picks up my gamepad mouse keyboard I set it up so that I can set a key that will bring the editing menu in game. When I run a game, I set it so that buttons are on screen buttons (so that I can apply them, no accelerometer or anything like that involved). When the game is running I press the buttons that I preset to bring up the editing menu but nothing happens:/

Please let me know if I am doing anything wrong :( this is frustrating:(

b3ava

Jul 4, 2011
is the dev or any1 supporting this app? Can't get it to work mentioned it in a couple of sections on XDA no1 seems 2 care.

tonysunshine

if you have the IME properly enabled, you should be able to press the key you assigned to EDIT-M or EDIT-S anywhere(not just while the game is running) and it will bring up the editing menu. Make sure after you assign a key to the EDIT-M or S in the Joystick app that you press BACK and not HOME

Guys I cannot get this to work on my device. I don't know how to contact the dev, and I'm getting frustrated. Im using a tf201 rooted with wookie rom on stock .28. The app picks up my gamepad mouse keyboard I set it up so that I can set a key that will bring the editing menu in game. When I run a game, I set it so that buttons are on screen buttons (so that I can apply them, no accelerometer or anything like that involved). When the game is running I press the buttons that I preset to bring up the editing menu but nothing happens:/

Please let me know if I am doing anything wrong :( this is frustrating:(

b3ava

Jul 4, 2011
if you have the IME properly enabled, you should be able to press the key you assigned to EDIT-M or EDIT-S anywhere(not just while the game is running) and it will bring up the editing menu. Make sure after you assign a key to the EDIT-M or S in the Joystick app that you press BACK and not HOME
Em oki I gues me pressing the home button was what was causing the issue with setting up the EDIT window poping up. What I am wondering now is does this work for games that dont show the on screen buttons(eg racing games like asphalt, with that said you can make the controls as touch controls but no buttons appear on the screen?? please help:eek: When I tried to do this nothing was being set:S)

ohiwastedmylife

Jul 20, 2010
I cannot wait to try this out with my Galaxy Note 2 when I get it. There are already root methods out there so I will get it rooted, hook up my Note 2 to the big flatscreen tv, and then game away.

The dev should REALLY spend half a day making a tutorial video and get it out. If more people knew that you could do this, and knew how to actually use his app, he could make loads. Look at the huge market for sixaxis. This is literally the future of mobile computing and gaming, a centralized device that is extremely powerful and able to run multiple peripherals. If I get this working properly and there are no videos out by then, I will make one showing the device working in conjunction with a big screen tv.:highfive:

xFrozen

Nov 8, 2011
I have the Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 + Asus Transformer Pad Infinity (with dock). I connected the mouse to the USB port on the dock. I opened Joystick Center and enabled the J2T add-on, and set the IME thing on. Now, the keyboard shows up while searching, but the mouse does not!! I tried a wired mouse and it worked, but this mouse doesn't show up... anyone know why?

RewinX

Oct 18, 2012
Does this work with bluetooth mouse and keyboard? And also does this support mouselook? Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks to the dev Poke64738 We now can play all of or favorite game using the keyboard dock and mouse.

Really easy to setup and all you need to know can be find inside the app. And there is also a support forum were you can get help and instructions from the dev. He answer question really fast and is helpful.

- You Need root
    - USB/BT Joystick Center 6
    - USB/BT Joystick2Touch AddOn 3
    - Support forum

Ive played it on my phone before and have a titanium backup of it. Is it possible to restore it with the app for the prime so i dont have to repeat playing the same levels?

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda premium

You could try installing DataSync or SaveShare on your phone and sync it that way.
    With Renaissance THD coming out in June the whole prospect of this excites me greatly... :D

Sidenote: Does anyone know how to embed a youtube video? This isn't working for me. :/

Only instert the the last part of the youtube link. The ones i have maid bold

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJkw4buDoyQ

Asus Prime & Tapatalk
    I feel so scammed. I bought this and it doesn't even work...

The support forum is not really that great.

Dear OP, please make a tutorial...... Tried a wireless mouse, and no controls registered. Also a wired mouse did nothing as well.