[APP] myPlayer - On Demand streaming [v1.240 01-Oct-2011]

Search This thread

andrewilley

Mar 17, 2006
Birmingham
I have noticed one difference though... no programs seem to be available for download!

I was just about to ask that very question, I can't seem to find the download button any more either, and I know I've used it in the past. So this is a BBC restriction not a myplayer issue then?

You can digitally capture anything you like from a live DVB-T feed (TV, radio) but they now won't let you re-capture it a few days later from the website (in lower quality). Where's the logic in that?!

Andre

Symondo

Aug 19, 2010
BRILLIANT!!

downloaded the various apk's to try on my tablet. Ive got this on my win mo device and its definately an item i like to show off to iphone users so keen to try it on my android tablet :)

Brookbond

Oct 2, 2007
UK
Sound, but no video, any ideas?

Hi everyone,

I have sound on all channels, but no video at all, using the HTC HD2 with Desire_Z rom. Do I need a codec pack adding for this to work correctly? I have noticed that some other video fails to display in other apps, but the Sky News app video plays fine. Are there any codecs I need to install...? Can anyone help please?

Thanks a lot
Tony

electrobawz

May 11, 2010
Edinburgh
Hi I got myPlayer Pro for my HTC HD2. I now have an HTC Desire HD. Will i be able to use my pro key if android gets a pro app? Great app btw cheers

cancerfour69

Jan 17, 2013
Myplayer pro 3G

Hi this version allows 3g connection on all channels...enjoy..XXXx Pop on to phone and install as you would had you download from googleplay simple.... Hit thanks....if this helps

Attachments

• sns.myPlayer_Pro-0a167743aa22d4703967907dde4a1db5.apk.gz
    297.7 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi
    I have this installed on my desire direct from the market have tried to do a backup and get the .apk to share but it is a private app so astro doesnt back it up and its not listed in root explorer either. ANy suggestions how I can get the .apk to share? Maybe this is why this thing isnt anywhare out there buit thought someone here might be able to get at the install file and tell me how?
    myPlayer.apk

Hi I have managed to get the myPlayer.apk so if anyone wants it let me know and I will upload somewhere
    myPlayer.apk

OK seems like a few of you want this according to the messages i have had just today so I have uploaded it.. hope this doesn't break any of the forum rules or and rules for that matter but since it is free on market

I have uploaded it to 4shared but can't post links here but if you go to 4shared dot com followed by

/file/IKDYaZ5P/snsmyPlayer-1.html
    Your welcome! I spent days trying to find this for an android tablet I have that doesnt have it on the market then realised I could extract the .apk from my desire. Glad others can now get it a bit easier
    :)
    Hi I have that as well but I am working today so will upload tonight and post. Any other decent media player should play the stream tho if you go into settings on myplayer and choose :)

Later: sorry just saw after posting above you have found a player :)