[ROM][STOCK][4.1.2][N7105] XXDMB3 || Deodexed & Odexed, Rooted, Busybox [02/13/13]

Search This thread

st8800

Mar 3, 2007
Re: [ROM][STOCK][4.1.2][N7105] XXDMB3 || Deodexed & Odexed, Rooted, Busybox [02/13/13

Another member ravian29 posted this 23 Toggle mode for the deodexed MA6 ROM i used it on mb3 no issues:

He combined many working fine modes for N7105, modes included:

1. auto call recorder with settings
2. multi windows control mode
3. extended power menu mode
4. lidroid 23 toggles mode with settings

Note:
Please do android backup before flashing.
Flash using CWM recovery
All credits to the original developers of the modes, i am just combining them in one zip
If there are bugs after flashing this combined zip please restore your backup, i will not liable for any damages

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?t8v4edhnkrd7xry

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Reactions: saints5354

saints5354

May 31, 2006
S'pore/M'sia/KCH
Another member ravian29 posted this 23 Toggle mode for the deodexed MA6 ROM i used it on mb3 no issues:

Note:
Flash using CWM recovery
All credits to the original developers of the modes, i am just combining them in one zip
If there are bugs after flashing this combined zip please restore your backup, i will not liable for any damages

Download:

Thanks alot, i got it ....

chrisn0123

May 2, 2008
Norfolk, UK.
Not auto switching 2G to 3G onwards

Weird problem!!

I am an advanced android/linux user but this bug is baffling me!!!

Since MA8 update, my connection doesn't automatically switch from 2g to 3G onwards.

At home I only get 2.5g/2.75g, but when I travel to work in town, that is obviously 3G onwards. I am stuck in
2g even if I go into airplane mode and switch of off again.

Only work around is to manually go into wireless networks and say 3G only..then it connects. I can then switch
it back to 2G/3G/4G auto detect and it stays on 3G.

I've tried the latest baseband modem (Africa one) thinking that would fix it, but it didnt.. so I have reflashed back
to the UK one which is "LIG". It must be something in the rom, rather than the modem.

Current rom is this one in the thread which didnt fix it (must have pulled the bug along with it) (MB3).

I think a full reset to defaults will work, but i'd rather fix the bug without the hassle of reinstalling 750MB worth of apps
and reconfiguring everything!!!

Anybody know what would cause this?

Many thanks in advance!

Last edited:

chrisn0123

May 2, 2008
Norfolk, UK.
Weird problem!!

I am an advanced android/linux user but this bug is baffling me!!!

Since MA8 update, my connection doesn't automatically switch from 2g to 3G onwards.

At home I only get 2.5g/2.75g, but when I travel to work in town, that is obviously 3G onwards. I am stuck in
2g even if I go into airplane mode and switch of off again.

Only work around is to manually go into wireless networks and say 3G only..then it connects. I can then switch
it back to 2G/3G/4G auto detect and it stays on 3G.

I've tried the latest baseband modem (Africa one) thinking that would fix it, but it didnt.. so I have reflashed back
to the UK one which is "LIG". It must be something in the rom, rather than the modem.

Current rom is this one in the thread which didnt fix it (must have pulled the bug along with it) (MB3).

I think a full reset to defaults will work, but i'd rather fix the bug without the hassle of reinstalling 750MB worth of apps
and reconfiguring everything!!!

Anybody know what would cause this?

Many thanks in advance!

I conclude its a bug in BOTH MA8 and MB3 roms. So damn annoying!!!!!!!

st8800

Mar 3, 2007
Hmm... I don't have this issue. Even if I go to weak 3G signal and it drops to 2G. Once I disable and enable data.... I will still see weak 3G signal. When I go to 4G it is also auto.

fkfs9

Nov 10, 2008

Note:
Flash using CWM recovery

Download:

the 23 toggles didnt work for me. AdvanceS was installed by nothing happened to the toggles. anybody got it to work?

jeed dina

Nov 17, 2008
shah alam
Error

guys i need help.. i get an red error..saying "fail to initiate authorization".. why is dat.. kinda noob and new here..thank you

jeed dina

Nov 17, 2008
shah alam
rool back

A question.how should i revert back to the default rom
XXDMB3 without the extra goodies..thanks

Here a few mods for the N7105XXDMB3 build:

Updated with:
  • Call Recording
  • No incremental ringtone
  • 4-Way Power Menu
  • MultiWindow with unlimited apps

• Black Notification Bar
  • TWLauncher 5x6 Layout, 5x6 App drawer, 4x2 Widget drawer, no nav dot on main pages
  • AT&T CSC

Black notification bar code from vegeta1, CSC file from scrosler, Call Recording from pulser_g2, 4-Way power from tdunham, MultiWindow from LegendK95 all updated to the new build by me. Launcher is all mine.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Have Fun!

Reactions: ikyorince

Android The Greek

Mar 7, 2012
New Castle
Re: [ROM][STOCK][4.1.2][N7105] XXDMB3 || Deodexed & Odexed, Rooted, Busybox [02/13/13

Just flash the rom again over the existing one that should eliminate goodies

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium

Reactions: ikyorince

ikyorince

Feb 25, 2013
Dhaka
Can I flash it on T889

ONLY FLASH THIS IF YOU HAVE N7105

This is a 4.1.2 Stock Rom made from Factory Image, N7105XXDMB3 (CSC N7105OLBDMA1), released on 02/13/13.

Both Deodexed and Odexed versions are available. Both of them are rooted with unsecured boot (N7105) with init.d support and includes busybox.

Wipe cache/dalvik. Flash via CWM or TWRP. Your data will be preserved.

Deodexed: Link 1 -::- Link 2

Odexed: Link 1 -::- Link 2

Please don't forget to hit Thanks and give proper credit when/if you decide to use this as a base.

Cheers!

As much as I know, my SGH-T889 is based on N7105......... Does it mean I can flash this ROM or any N7105 ROM???? I bought this phone from new york but I'm out of USA now and there is no t-mobile connectivity in this country......... I had flashed your "T889-ZHDMB1_Deodex_Rooted_03_05_13-teshxx" but that had some app errors............:confused:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][STOCK][4.1.2][N7105] XXDMB3 || Deodexed & Odexed, Rooted, Busybox [02/13/13]

ONLY FLASH THIS IF YOU HAVE N7105

This is a 4.1.2 Stock Rom made from Factory Image, N7105XXDMB3 (CSC N7105OLBDMA1), released on 02/13/13.

Both Deodexed and Odexed versions are available. Both of them are rooted with unsecured boot (N7105) with init.d support and includes busybox.

Wipe cache/dalvik. Flash via CWM or TWRP. Your data will be preserved.

Deodexed: Link 1 -::- Link 2

Odexed: Link 1 -::- Link 2

Please don't forget to hit Thanks and give proper credit when/if you decide to use this as a base.

Cheers!
    -:: reserved ::-
    Since the changelist is the same as MA8 (679347) does that mean there is no changes, just different build date and region?

Newer build and bug fixes as usual. Nothing new.
    Mods for XXDMB3

Updated for N7105XXDMB6: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=39608476&postcount=17

Here a few mods for the N7105XXDMB3 build:

Updated with:
    • Call Recording
    • No incremental ringtone
    • 4-Way Power Menu
    • MultiWindow with unlimited apps

• Black Notification Bar
    • TWLauncher 5x6 Layout, 5x6 App drawer, 4x2 Widget drawer, no nav dot on main pages
    • AT&T CSC

Black notification bar code from vegeta1, CSC file from scrosler, Call Recording from pulser_g2, 4-Way power from tdunham, MultiWindow from LegendK95 all updated to the new build by me. Launcher is all mine.

picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php

Have Fun!
    This seems to be a common problem with Samsung 4.1.1 -> 4.1.2 upgrades. It seems to have hit a fair number of SGS3 users, including my wife. It seems like the contacts aren't "registered" properly after the upgrade. For any individual contact even the tiniest of edits (which you can then undo) seems to fix the issue.

My workaround was (only works for contacts you get from Google).

1. Export all contacts to a file (vCard, IIRC).
    2. Import that file into your Google contacts, duplicating every contact.
    3. Go to google.com/contacts and merge duplicates.
    4. Re-sync all of your contacts from Google (slow)

There were a few merge glitches and a few contacts not fixed, but it worked well enough to deal with the rest manually.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium

It happened to me as well when I first upgraded from 4.1.1 -> 4.1.2 as well.
    However, to solve the problem is much simpler than you suggested...

Just clear data from "Contacts" and "Contacts Storage" in Application Manager. Reboot and resync contacts (it is VERY FAST, not SLOW) with Google.

Backup your contacts just in case (use Google export function)