[kernel](003)TW (Hybrid/OC/UV/Intelliplug/FauxSound/intellithermal) [Nov-13]

Search This thread

lm that guy

Jan 22, 2012
Great to see you here! I've Seen your work before but never had the chance to use them. Anyways I just flashed the hltetmo and my sdcard got unmounted with the 'safely to remove message' on bootup. Rebooted and it still will not mount. I have the 64gb Samsung sdcard. Not sure what format it is but I have not changed the format it came with at all.

Last edited:

faux123

Dec 16, 2010
West Los Angeles
www.canonspike.com
Great to see you here! I've Seen your work before but never had the chance to use them. Anyways I just flashed the hltetmo and my sdcard got unmounted with the 'safely to remove message' on bootup. Rebooted and it still will not mount.

exfat not enabled yet.... wait for next version

perosredo

Jan 25, 2011
Not really. As with Canadian carriers on my Galaxy S4, I lump ATT and all Canadian carriers together because they share the same source code from Samsung! (so in effect, Samsung are the ones who lump the two together).

No, I meant the J instead of the H - as far as I know, my model is 'hltecan'.

Also, are there plans for swipe2wake et al.?

And isn't the international/generic GN3 forum a better place for this thread considering you're covering all variants?

Last edited:

faux123

Dec 16, 2010
West Los Angeles
www.canonspike.com
No file for n9005 !?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

blame @Yank555 ;)

My plan for Note 3 will be a collaboration with yank555. He has the real N9005 device and I have the 900T device. Together we will have better coverage for all the variants. He will primarily be responsible for international models and I will be primarily responsible for Domestic USA models. This will off load some of the work from me and have better testing and verification for the International Models.

I just finished the initial bring up of N900T, the source is shared between yank and myself. Let's give him a little time to warm up to this collaboration and together we will enhance this kernel further.

Richard_10

blame @Yank555 ;)

My plan for Note 3 will be a collaboration with yank555. He has the real N9005 device and I have the 900T device. Together we will have better coverage for all the variants. He will primarily be responsible for international models and I will be primarily responsible for Domestic USA models. This will off load some of the work from me and have better testing and verification for the International Models.

I just finished the initial bring up of N900T, the source is shared between yank and myself. Let's give him a little time to warm up to this collaboration and together we will enhance this kernel further.

Thanks for the quick reply

Prod1702

May 31, 2007
Nice to see you here Faux. So are you still using your HTC One or did you move to the Note 3? Made me happy to see GPU control. :)

blacklabel2020

Sep 4, 2009
Chandler
When I use Faux 123 app with this kernel or any kernel it causes my phone to freeze up and reboot. But works perfect with trickster mod

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Go to Universal Thread here:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=46863664

To reduce repetitive typing and error on my side!
    Kernel 003 is official!
    Kernel 002 is official!

Added Support for Canadian Carriers and N9005 International Model!
    No file for n9005 !?

blame @Yank555 ;)